Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Ana said “ I’m literally having withdrawal symptoms from coke ” then proceeds to have like 3 Coke’s in the space of 24 hours .... that’s very worrying if you are having withdrawal symptoms being addicted to it. Fair enough she’s nearly 19 she can do what she wants but you’d think her mum would at least care enough to look out for her and advise her to cut back on some sugar to avoid the risk of diabetes. I know people will say it’s not her mums responsibility etc but I personally would like to know that people care for me so much that they wouldn’t be afraid to be honest with me in order to help me.

Reactions: 4
did we ever see any instagrams or anything of them doing the hike twice?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I seriously don’t get why all these big makeup brands send her makeup as she barely does makeup anymore. There are much smaller underrated youtubers who are so talented out there that could do with the appreciation

Reactions: 7
I seriously don’t get why all these big makeup brands send her makeup as she barely does makeup anymore. There are much smaller underrated youtubers who are so talented out there that could do with the appreciation
Yeah she just goes to McDonald’s yet again 😳

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see Byron’s last LA vlog where they were mooching around looking miserable. Seemed like Haz & Ana had possibly had a falling out whilst hiking up to the Hollywood sign?

Reactions: 3
Can someone please explain what is going on with her mums face in this photo?!
She looks like a totally different person?!
And the way she’s sitting looks like she’s trying to appear much slimmer than she is :unsure:
I don’t get how her mum is getting ad revenue for literally just being her mum. The world is mental.

Maybe she can use the money to buy herself a passport so Ana can take them on the trip which has apparently been booked and paid for.... oh wait. No it hasn’t. How many times has she changed the story now??

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ.....
81921D05-F28F-4AE8-AFBE-1B0EE4E62743.jpeg

She looks like a frozen sex robot trying to hold back the tears

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And the way she’s sitting looks like she’s trying to appear much slimmer than she is :unsure:
I come on to ask about her mum wot the hell
She look like I thought she was on down to earth yes a little odd but she got in on the hole cost insta gift add thing now look at her Shen posing like a teen 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I mean anyone just has to look at her insta story to realise that’s the real Julie ahahhahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She reminds me of ivanka trump, playing the part of the widowed sex robot..
Julie what are you doing 🤦‍♀️
0BA7E988-8A1D-4860-A14C-02B5AB52BFC7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
tit she’s trying hard!
That Facetune job is just embarrassing 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.