Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her mum not think she has to declare ad properly. With over 100k likes she’s now an influencer ( that in itself is ridiculous)

Every other post is #ad right at the end. It’s meant to be at the start of the description and in the picture so it is clear before you even continue reading isn’t it?

Any sign of this Disney trip? Or has her mum still not been able to get one of these elusive passports that usually take a week?! I’m sure with all the ads she’s shilling now she can afford it.

Btw. That pose with the Wellington whoever watch that they all do.... please.

On a side note atticus is a sweet kid but they need to be careful he doesn’t end up spoilt like the Inghams when Ana keeps revolving videos which are literally taking him on shopping sprees

Reactions: 1
Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 - Clothes come off easily for a brand deal, shame its all facetuned, she doesn't look real.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I got 5 minutes into her latest video before switching off. The amount of times she said 'literally' and 'actually' whilst eating her breakfast was astonishing. Love, they're smart price beans. Yes some cheaper foods are actually literally actually nicer than the more expensive but is this girl really qualified to judge? She lives off nuggets and Big Macs #AdastasiaMcKingsnorth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
is she running out of video ideas lol i'll give her a whole list if she wants

Reactions: 1

She did EXACTLY the same video 10 months ago?! She’s become so lazy, no effort whatsoever.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
When she ate the noodles ‘can’t really taste the chicken’ in the next breath ‘they are the best noodles I’ve ever had and I ain’t just saying that’ ..... ? Hun

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
When she ate the noodles ‘can’t really taste the chicken’ in the next breath ‘they are the best noodles I’ve ever had and I ain’t just saying that’ ..... ? Hun
Probably loved them because they had no flavour. She eats the blandest tit even at McDonald’s

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.