Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title credit to @Alfies_Boy with an impressive 40 votes.

The Queen of Onions, Fast Food Junkie and she's not gonna lie she literally loves these threads šŸ˜¬

Welcome to thread 9. Guaranteed plenty of onions, tits, arse and other than that I hope you guys enjoy...

Screenshot_20200528-122819_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200528-122754_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've been absent from Ana's threads, time to get reading again!

Reactions: 9
The way she ended up eating the burger made me feel ill. Can't imagine anything worse, personally, than touching mayo or whatever sauce was on the burger :sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The way she ended up eating the burger made me feel ill. Can't imagine anything worse, personally, than touching mayo or whatever sauce was on the burger :sick::sick:
YES whhhyyyy was she eating just literally the burger itself?? So gross

Reactions: 8
Going on a 'roadtrip' just for a McDonalds is an unnecessary trip. You dont NEED to go...its just selfish in my opinion. Like my god can she come up with some better content than just McDonalds and her tits/arse hanging out?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Going on a 'roadtrip' just for a McDonalds is an unnecessary trip. You dont NEED to go...its just selfish in my opinion. Like my god can she come up with some better content than just McDonalds and her tits/arse hanging out?
I agree, if her homemade McDonaldā€™s was as good as she made out in her video and tasted exactly the same, why would she need to gošŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 28
I agree, if her homemade McDonaldā€™s was as good as she made out in her video and tasted exactly the same, why would she need to gošŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Because she's basic and a mukbang is easy content, no prep, it only takes 20 to 30 minutes to film and very little editing. Plus they're probably sick of MeJulie's cooking after 10 weeks when they're use to 3 or 4 McDonalds a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder if MeJulie has hit menopause lol might explain why sheā€™s being more of a witch than usual šŸ˜‚ not shaming the menopause by the way

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait I donā€™t know if Iā€™m like beyond stupid but why did Atticus do that in a Costa cup? How was a viewer involved? And why did Mejules shout ā€œIt wouldā€™ve come out the cupā€ and pull the most over aggressive face Iā€™ve ever seen towards them?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait I donā€™t know if Iā€™m like beyond stupid but why did Atticus do that in a Costa cup? How was a viewer involved? And why did Mejules shout ā€œIt wouldā€™ve come out the cupā€ and pull the most over aggressive face Iā€™ve ever seen towards them?
I don't think anyone has any idea what that was all about. It was very bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She cut most of the toilet conversation out so what was the point In leaving it in in the first place??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She cut most of the toilet conversation out so what was the point In leaving it in in the first place??
She literally does this with 98% of the conversations in her videos and they end up being an accumulation of random stories that make no sense to anyone, unless sheā€™s telling us all about how she lost her ā€˜vergenityā€™ or how ā€˜oNe bOoBs BiGgEr ThAn ThE OtHeRā€™... then we actually get to hear the full story, as if anyone cares. Itā€™s so sad to see how she doesnā€™t use the influence she has to promote and convey more important messages to her audience. Iā€™m not saying I want her to talk world politics, but it would be at least somewhat substantial if she couldā€™ve mentioned how vital it is for us all to support and help small business as and when we can... but instead she just yaps on about her onion obsession and reminds us 3 times a video how yummy a Big Mac is šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Atticus shitting in a cup in the car makes me think Ana must know about Gabriella's (velvetgh0st) most talked about thing on her thread šŸ˜‚ if you know what I'm referring to then well done you šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 32
ā€œOn an adventureā€ Which fast food chain will it be today?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Atticus did have to tit in a cup or whatever, I canā€™t believe that they didnā€™t actually consider the toilet situation when they planned to spend multiple hours in the car, with no access to toilets, for the purpose of eating and drinking?!

I just canā€™t imagine having a young child and not even considering this?? Iā€™m a grown ass adult and I checked to see if the toilets were open in my local park before planning to visit šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.