Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus does Haz want any friends? Probably because they’re all moving out of that uni house she’s on a mad one thinking there will be no repercussions

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ana is still following Haz from what I can see?! The fact Haz unfollowed Ana though will be a huge wake up call to Ana as she has tended to use them as a personality trait. Will Byron side with Haz or Ana?! Will Ana address it?! I think Haz was the one Julie and Ana referred to in that video where they spoke about not liking one of Anas friend, the truth or dare video.
For me, Byron is no longer following Ana either??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit off topic, but I'm sure I heard her say in a video, that she didn't live with mejulie until she was around 10 years old. Was I hearing things?

Reactions: 2
oh now thats unexpected considering how public she is about wanting him
Maybe pressure from Haz? Especially as they live together (is that right?) maybe it just makes for a quieter life! Oh Ana... no more podcast for you... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it hilarious that its almost time for a new thread when this one was literally created about two weeks ago😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haz has def unfollowed Saff & Ana though unless she's now just following Ana's private?

Reactions: 10
So Haz has now unfollowed ana...
I don’t particularly like Ana but I can’t stand Haz. She always acted like she was so much better than all of her friends and acted so stuck up when she’s a nobody? She’s only got followers Cos she got with Elmo Films and then after that was mates with Ana? Before that literally nobody knew who she was? Still now she acts like she’s really famous when she’s just not 😂 and when she said in a video she thinks Millie T copies her HAHAH well Millie must be doing something right then because she’s got 1.3 million and you’ve got less than 100k😂 if I was Ana I’d have sided with Saffron, Haz just seems like that bitter friend who’s jealous behind your back of your achievements and always tries to one up you

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anastasia Kingsnorth #10: Been copying Saff for too long, preaching black lives matter but then got his name wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
don’t look at the following page, the number is too high to display everyone. Always look at the followers

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.