Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 - She’s the Dominic Cummings of Youtube, the biggest hypocrite, her and Julie are going to McDonald’s, but the video is still tit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna breaks the rules for views while Bratticus does a #2💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm sorry but they eat like pigs... Its absolutely bleeping disgusting.

Julie... Is it so hard to teach your spawn some table manner. What a woman of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Creasing, how the hell can Julie say instead of having kids: 'travel the world, read books' because she'd have definitely done that anyway. Jokes aside though, how awful is it to tell Ana's viewers to not have kids (in such a serious tone too) sat next to her two kids?! I'd be devastated.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Creasing, how the hell can Julie say instead of having kids: 'travel the world, read books' because she'd have definitely done that anyway. Jokes aside though, how awful is it to tell Ana's viewers to not have kids (in such a serious tone too) sat next to her two kids?! I'd be devastated.
MeJulie reads Take a Break magazine and that's it she doesn't own a single book

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When mejulie says to ana that bringing Byron into the family could give her “fashion advice” ana’s face 😠 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ana has some right attitude to Julezz lately doesnt she. One slight thing she doesnt agree with and shes huffing and puffing. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she even bothered driving the whole way to Peterborough I live a maximum of 20 minutes from all 6 McDonald’s drive throughs open in Peterborough and haven’t even bothered, the queues look unbearable and with the weather we’ve had there’s better things to be doing and eating😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen her wear lip gloss before? Her lips look so dry and wearing matte lip stick really enhances that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anastasia Kingsnorth #8- started working out, all for the clout, she speaks pure bull and talks with her mouth full

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I just can’t deal with these Youtubers who preach ‘stay at home’ and the. Go on unnecessary trips for junk food just for the sake of a video.

I’m a key worker, working day in and out trying to protect the public. I lost my grandad to Covid Monday morning, I hadn’t seen him properly in months... he died alone in hospital.

I just can’t fathom how people can be so selfish.
Reading this completely broke me, I’m so sorry x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I never comment here but I couldn’t hold my anger in after having watched her McDonald’s mukbang, why is she driving + queueing at McDonald’s for what, 2 hours? I get that’s her whole “image” and content but she’s so selfish, does she not feel any sympathy towards the employees who are having to work with minimal staffing and dealing with constant queues for most of their long shifts?

Maybe it’s obvious by how pissed off I am that I am actually one of those employees, my store isn’t open yet and when it is I’m dreading the queues and complaints from people waiting when they are the ones causing the wait in the first place! Fair enough, I understand people are craving a Maccies after a couple months and I’m looking forward to going back to some normality and routine being back at work - but no way is there any reason to travel and queue for so long for a some nuggets, as I said it’s just selfish when surely people could wait until most the stores are open next week and go to their local when if there’s not many cars waiting?

Oh and obviously I know key workers/frontline NHS staff have had it a whole lot worse in the case of dealing with huge amounts of stress and people being inconsiderate! I have been in awe of their hard work and commitment, I just wanted to share my opinion on this, rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or in her latest video mejulie looks so pissed off whenever Atticus says something? Like I know she's tired after driving so long but she just seems extra emotional and manic in this one...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.