Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay yes very hypocritical, but she’s not going to support a ‘second wave’ by going to drive throughs and placing online orders.
Just because these places are open doesn't mean people have to go. She may not be supporting a second wave but she could well be contributing to it. I wonder if she sanitised her hands before eating her food? She's been to KFC a couple of times, then McDonalds, MeJulie has been going to costa a lot. Ana can't be that desperate for fast food.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She released a clothing line with get noticed last summer around july, is “inthestyle” a lot more famous??
In the Style is much bigger, it’s pretty much what most of the islanders go on love island to secure. I think even the I’m a celeb queen Jacqueline Jossa has a range with them too, it’s quite a big deal ngl and who has ever heard of or ordered from ‘Get noticed’ what a flop lolll poor Ana 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Serves them right for making unnecessary journeys, seems like poor Atticus sh*t himself during the over 40 minute wait in the McDonalds queue.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The worlds opening back up, get over it, hun 😘
Yes it is, but for your precious Ana claiming how vital it is to stay inside and how scared she is, to then go on multiple fast food trips that aren’t even local to her, order random things from an array of shops and visit garden centres and post offices non essential it’s very hypocritical. I can’t be asked to explain to you how potentially dangerous and selfish her unjustifiable actions are. Maybe you should go and leave a little love comment on her recent vid? Idk. But I cba arguing with a floral princess supporter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Yes it is, but for your precious Ana claiming how vital it is to stay inside and how scared she is, to then go on multiple fast food trips that aren’t even local to her, order random things from an array of shops and visit garden centres and post offices non essential it’s very hypocritical. I can’t be asked to explain to you how potentially dangerous and selfish her unjustifiable actions are. Maybe you should go and leave a little love comment on her recent vid? Idk. But I cba arguing with a floral princess supporter.
I’m not supporting her, I regularly comment on this post and think her actions are transparent and fake. I just THINK personally it’s a bit far to accuse her of contributing to the second wave of corona virus. I wasn’t arguing, it’s a discussion on a forum. Sorry 😕

Reactions: 3
I’m not supporting her, I regularly comment on this post and think her actions are transparent and fake. I just THINK personally it’s a bit far to accuse her of contributing to the second wave of corona virus. I wasn’t arguing, it’s a discussion on a forum.
Lol you were already quoting people saying not to dislike her on before I even mentioned about her contributing to the second peak of COVID19. Personally I believe that anyone who goes out a variety of non essential trips that can manage with out, and also orders non necessary things from multiple places various times a week are contributing to the second peak, one way or another. That’s my opinion and you have yours... let’s just agree to disagree. Have a nice evening xo

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just can’t deal with these Youtubers who preach ‘stay at home’ and the. Go on unnecessary trips for junk food just for the sake of a video.

I’m a key worker, working day in and out trying to protect the public. I lost my grandad to Covid Monday morning, I hadn’t seen him properly in months... he died alone in hospital.

I just can’t fathom how people can be so selfish.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
McAna strikes again! The constant talking with their mouths full is so jarring.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can’t deal with these Youtubers who preach ‘stay at home’ and the. Go on unnecessary trips for junk food just for the sake of a video.

I’m a key worker, working day in and out trying to protect the public. I lost my grandad to Covid Monday morning, I hadn’t seen him properly in months... he died alone in hospital.

I just can’t fathom how people can be so selfish.
So sorry for your loss 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God id hate to be julies kid. The looks she gave atticus. The amount of shite she talked about him. While he’s in the car, there, in hearing. That’s be enough for me to hate my mum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the Style is much bigger, it’s pretty much what most of the islanders go on love island to secure. I think even the I’m a celeb queen Jacqueline Jossa has a range with them too, it’s quite a big deal ngl and who has ever heard of or ordered from ‘Get noticed’ what a flop lolll poor Ana 😥
Was just watching I’m a celeb!! I rmb anna saying how she wanted to go on before and tbf I’d love to see her in jungle life

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God id hate to be julies kid. The looks she gave atticus. The amount of shite she talked about him. While he’s in the car, there, in hearing. That’s be enough for me to hate my mum
She's horrible, so spiteful towards her own kids - grow up Julie, you pathetic woman.

Reactions: 12
To be fair to her, the world has to start going back to normal some time. McDonalds is open and people, whether or not anyone likes it, are going to be going. McDonald’s isn’t a necessity to anyone, not key workers, not NHS workers, not anyone and they didn’t specify that you could only come if you fall under a certain category. It’s a bit anal and reaching to be mad at her for driving in a car to a drive through that has been opened for the sole purpose of what she did. Yes she shouldn’t have driven 30 mins but nobody’s perfect, we are 9 weeks deep in this absolute tit show and I’m pretty sure people are starting to get fed up, can’t trap everyone down forever even though I think a lot of the introverts would like. The world is slowly staring to open up again, there’s worse crimes to commit.
Pretty sure she drove more like over an hour rather than 30 min. Correct me if I’m wrong she said the mcdonolds was in Peterborough and she lives in Kettering.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m watching SAS:Who Dares Wins and I’d love to see her on it! Feel like she’d be like how Katie Price has been, whiny and not trying

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.