Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Road trip” to McDonald’s in the middle of a pandemic? Absolute joke.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
i’m not watching anas new video. how can people support someone who tweets about not going out unless necessary then makes a FULL video about going to mcdonald’s that isn’t even local to her??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Julies behaviour was awful. How can you pull those faces in front of Atticus. That is going to have an impact on his emotional wellbeing. I felt like dirt for him. A five/six year old waking his mum up? That is natural. He won't understand that other people want sleep and that just cause he's awake doesn't mean everything else will be. I feel awful tying this but some people just aren't parent material and Julie is a prime example of it.

Reactions: 19
Julies behaviour was awful. How can you pull those faces in front of Atticus. That is going to have an impact on his emotional wellbeing. I felt like dirt for him. A five/six year old waking his mum up? That is natural. He won't understand that other people want sleep and that just cause he's awake doesn't mean everything else will be. I feel awful tying this but some people just aren't parent material and Julie is a prime example of it.
I haven't watched it but doesmt she get up at 5am allegedly anyway? Clearly she doesnt mind an early morning?

Reactions: 14
Why does she have to mention how much money they have? They could ignore that question.

Reactions: 12
For someone who is so "tuned" to poltics and wants everyone to keep safe and stay at home, Ana is sure a hypocrite by driving to McDonald's drive thru and ordering food. They're only open for people who are on their way to work or home i.e essential workers etc not for stupid influencers who practically do sod all day. You can tweet all you like Ana but all you do is eat McDonald's and swipe up and down on Instagram. I don't even think there's a McDonald's near her which means they drove so many miles just for a Big Mac.

Absolutely zero brain cells whatsoever. I haven't even been more than a couple of streets away (for a walk) whilst Ana can't even handle her McDonald's addiction. I'm so sick of celebs and influencers preaching one thing and saying that other, who gives you the right to police the public when you repeatedly break rules and carry out non essential journeys? Ana and Julie should be ashamed but I doubt they ever feel remorse because all MeJulie does is claim benefits and leech off her daughter, not knowing the struggles of employment these days especially in this situation.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
For someone who is so "tuned" to poltics and wants everyone to keep safe and stay at home, Ana is sure a hypocrite by driving to McDonald's drive thru and ordering food. They're only open for people who are on their way to work or home i.e essential workers etc not for stupid influencers who practically do sod all day. You can tweet all you like Ana but all you do is eat McDonald's and swipe up and down on Instagram. I don't even think there's a McDonald's near her which means they drove so many miles just for a Big Mac.

Absolutely zero brain cells whatsoever. I haven't even been more than a couple of streets away (for a walk) whilst Ana can't even handle her McDonald's addiction. I'm so sick of celebs and influencers preaching one thing and saying that other, who gives you the right to police the public when you repeatedly break rules and carry out non essential journeys? Ana and Julie should be ashamed but I doubt they ever feel remorse because all MeJulie does is claim benefits and leech off her daughter, not knowing the struggles of employment these days especially in this situation.
I dont agree they are only open for people working they are now opening everywhere for everyone, they are a business who want to make money. What I dont agree with is driving a long distance to get one, my local one isnt open and I could drive an hour to get one but seems pointless in this climate. However (and im really not one to defend Ana) the government have now removed the cap on driving to places so she hasn't broken any rules doing this, she has just been hypocritical after preaching so much to stay home.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I dont agree they are only open for people working they are now opening everywhere for everyone, they are a business who want to make money. What I dont agree with is driving a long distance to get one, my local one isnt open and I could drive an hour to get one but seems pointless in this climate. However (and im really not one to defend Ana) the government have now removed the cap on driving to places so she hasn't broken any rules doing this, she has just been hypocritical after preaching so much to stay home.
We still can't take out non essential journeys, exercise is counted but I don't really agree with allowing people to drive many miles to exercise or sunbathe when it entices many people to do it and therefore social distancing is defunct. I do understand that anyone can get a McDonald's but why would you drive so many miles just to get one? If everyone followed Ana and did this then they'd be so many cars queuing just to get one and you have to factor in situations like if something happened on the roads, the police would question why you came to this particular location.

Reactions: 10
We still can't take out non essential journeys, exercise is counted but I don't really agree with allowing people to drive many miles to exercise or sunbathe when it entices many people to do it and therefore social distancing is defunct. I do understand that anyone can get a McDonald's but why would you drive so many miles just to get one? If everyone followed Ana and did this then they'd be so many cars queuing just to get one and you have to factor in situations like if something happened on the roads, the police would question why you came to this particular location.
Yes i was disagreeing with your comment its only open for workers, it isnt. I agree she shouldn't have driven a long distance to get one, but i suppose she would argue it is her work. The rules and the following of it are increasingly becoming unclear and ignored, she however could have waited because they are all opening in about a week but then I suppose people will still have an issue with her going at all🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I think it’s the sheer hypocrisy of her telling people to stay home but travelling for McDonald’s?

The girl couldn’t go a few weeks of original or interesting content & was straight back on the McDonald’s videos

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it’s the sheer hypocrisy of her telling people to stay home but travelling for McDonald’s?

The girl couldn’t go a few weeks of original or interesting content & was straight back on the McDonald’s videos
Oh yeah i fully agree - im not trying to defend her and she is being very hypocritical. But I can also see why she did it and why she feels she hasn't broken any rules in doing so, as i said the lines are becoming blurred and people are starting to follow their own guidelines. She could have waited for her local one to open though on the 2nd

Reactions: 8
The government is telling everyone to support the economy and use businesses, especially small ones i.e takeaways. It would have been nice if Ana supported her local burger place and compared it to mcdonalds at least - ie. if its better, whats the most similar item, what she prefers etc.
She shouldn't have driven over 30 miles to get one, idc if its for her work or not, its not right. Especially when she's preaching everyone should stay at home and NOT make unnecessary journeys which hers IS. She could've waited until next Tuesday when ALL mcdonalds would be open across the UK and go to her local branch.
The police do not ask where you are going anymore as restrictions have been lifted for alot of people and would not ask why you're in a mcdonalds queue as its quite obvious lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It 100% is she caught herself out. In the second picture her waist is so much smaller than in the first one. I don’t even understand why she sees the need to edit her body, it’s not like she hasn’t got a tiny waist without the editing.
P.s. obviously there’s nothing wrong with not having a tiny waist, but most girls would die to have a figure like hers.
This one?

Is she 5ft4 or 5ft5?? She always says both and .1ft is ~3cm which isn’t that small imo

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
is this the video she was crying laughing whilst editing because my face has been :| the whole time ...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This one?

Is she 5ft4 or 5ft5?? She always says both and .1ft is ~3cm which isn’t that small imo

I just watched her “making a hate page for 3 months” video or something like that and I was so disappointed bc i thought she made a tattle thread lol
Another photo of her letting rip! Her flatulence is unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never commented on anyone’s appearance here because I’m no oil painting myself, but she’s starting to look like she got stung by a bee...
4BC23819-49FB-4BBD-B13C-E718F17C8737.jpeg
She really needs to clam down on the processed food the salt retention in her face is getting ridiculous & no Juls I’m not JEALOUS ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I bet ana is livid that Saffy B has her own range now 😭😂 then painful attempts of trying to put herself out there on insta kill me off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all know her content is absolute tit and she was gonna go to McDonald’s as soon as it opened but all drive thrus will open from 4th June. She could’ve waited a week and not driven an hour. bleeping ridiculous the hypocrite.

Reactions: 17
has anyone got any clue what MeJulie was saying about the story involving Atticus, a viewer and a Costa cup?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.