Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if her new vid is a day in the life, what she does whilst inside...she doesn't do anything when we're not on lockdown so I'm sure that's gonna be so interestingšŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anaā€™s new video ā€œIā€™ve been working out and my abs are getting more defined, I didnā€™t even do this to get abs I did it to stay fit.... ok so the work out I do is the beginner ab work outā€ ok so you definitely did do it for abs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tiktok don't pay yet, as for as I know. Plus Ive never seen her on my fyp - I've seen Ana and Saffron once each.
From her social blade, she hardly earns 1k a month from youtube and thats fairly accurate I would say. Without counting brand deals. I think she was chatting tit. If she earned 5k a month i.e 60k a year, she wouldn't be eligible for student finance and would have to pay back her loans basically now.
She might do some side things like editing or something but its not from posting.
tik tok do pay, a friend of mine is quite popular on the app and has received $$$

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So I'm not one to usually comment on people's form when they are working out but god those Russian twists killed me, she was literally sitting with her knees lifted up and moving her hands side to side, that doesn't do anything for the abs. The whole point of Russian twists is to lean back and hold your abs to stay up. Like I'm sorry but she has to feel that the ab muscles are not being used at all.

Reactions: 8
doesnā€™t Ana realise that in order to get abs she needs to have a good diet too? itā€™s a bit contradictory displaying her workout but then gets KFC??? even if she is doing it to feel good why choose abs, surely something like a jog would make her feel better as it would get her out doing her daily exercise and she would have some fresh air. she obviously wants abs but isnā€™t prepared to change things to get them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Julie's tongue snaking out in the car to scoop up that spoon of beans šŸ¤®

As if her new vid is a day in the life, what she does whilst inside...she doesn't do anything when we're not on lockdown so I'm sure that's gonna be so interestingšŸ™„
Well she didn't do anything really it was just a big #ad for Boots! She did drive to get a KFC tho...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Julie's tongue snaking out in the car to scoop up that spoon of beans šŸ¤®

Well she didn't do anything really it was just a big #ad for Boots! She did drive to get a KFC tho...
That tongue is monstrous!!! And why is MeJulie wearing a hospital gown?
5FA765A0-BC71-4E29-9ECB-715B90E6BBFC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I genuinely cannot believe that they brought plates from hone so they could have a meal in their car. So tacky šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This family and their food habits are absolutely fascinating. I've never seen anything like it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they brought plates with them because the kfc was a lot further away then they would make out. So had to eat in the car as it would be cold by the time they got home

No fast food drive ins are open near me yet not even coffee ones.

Reactions: 15
They could've just waited until they got home to eat. But no, gotta eat in the car. It must stink in there:sick:
Disgusting. No wonder bratticus
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they brought plates with them because the kfc was a lot further away then they would make out. So had to eat in the car as it would be cold by the time they got home

No fast food drive ins are open near me yet not even coffee ones.
Yeah probably. Just goes to show how desperate they are for crappy food and how much their life revolves around take aways. Sad people

• Heart
Reactions: 10
hey, longtime lurker, first time poster... HOW FILTHY.
She did that workout, said she was a ā€œsweaty messā€, didnā€™t shower, washed her face with two (??) face washes and then sat down to say how long her tan has lasted (not showering will do that love), put her makeup on with a beauty blender dirtier than a public toilet and then put on clothes on her ā€œsweaty messā€ body.

Iā€™ve never been so disgusted in a youtubers dirtiness. Christ.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Itā€™s good to see sheā€™s being active.. but she literally didnā€™t even put on gym clothes, tie her hair up or use any sort of matt etcšŸ˜…

Also sorry how the f can you be proud of ā€˜Instagram contentā€™ itā€™s literally just bleeping posing? Itā€™s NOT hard work. Especially as all she posts is herself.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.