Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 135833

calm it down Logan Paul........🙄
your fans are idiots, like attracts like,
Shocking
Can you imagine MeJulie washing up and a group of fans outside watching her 😂😂 Oh Ana get them away now Ana, no no no Ana this ain't on Ana, it's not right is it, is it Ana. Oh Ana I'm not having it.

Get ready for a buying my first house....or 24hrs house hunting after lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Can you imagine MeJulie washing up and a group of fans outside watching her 😂😂 Oh Ana get them away now Ana, no no no Ana this ain't on Ana, it's not right is it, is it Ana. Oh Ana I'm not having it.

Get ready for a buying my first house....or 24hrs house hunting after lockdown.
I can imagine her going out there with no eyebrows on "JEALOUS ARE YA? Wish you could do an Ad with Daniel Wellington do ya?" 😂 Then Bratticus "Mummy what would you rate people stalking our house out of 10????"

• Haha
Reactions: 78
holy crap i’m dying at your comments. she’s one of them people i just wanna give a complete makeover too. that would be so satisfying, give her a good scrub get that tan off, give her low lights, do her makeup good, show her clothes that would suit her, show her how to fuckin cook something healthy and simple.
I think dark brown hair would really suit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's definitely trying to fit the Addison rae aesthetic, with the facial expression, which does not work with that crusty liquid lipstick. And the eyelashes, never noticed she put so much in her bottom eyelashes, it's what addison does again. Also who would look at the folded boob coming out from the top and think yes i like this pic, I'm gonna post it on instagram.
Omg I literally said to my sister ‘she’s trying to be Addison Rae’ with that outfit. So glad someone else said it.

Reactions: 8
I've just seen her latest tiktok. I wonder whether she knows the meaning of "coño" (pussy)

Reactions: 1
So a teenager who has never been in a relationship will be giving out relationship & life advice. For f*cks sake lol
7DB77E16-1FF8-4181-A697-46E5ADA83007.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone else think saffron has got prettier, whereas Anna has gotten less pretty? I won’t say ugly because I truly don’t think she is, but I was watching her old vlogs from when she was 18 ish, and she had much nicer, less orange makeup even when she had tan on, and her hair looked so nice. I think she’s gone overboard with the bleach, and either too much, or just not the right makeup to suit her face?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Anas idea of drunk in videos is a very giving sign she's one of those girls who acts drunk when she's not. Just like the sex talk. All bs.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think saffron has got prettier, whereas Anna has gotten less pretty? I won’t say ugly because I truly don’t think she is, but I was watching her old vlogs from when she was 18 ish, and she had much nicer, less orange makeup even when she had tan on, and her hair looked so nice. I think she’s gone overboard with the bleach, and either too much, or just not the right makeup to suit her face?
Probably because Saffron got filler/nose job and some face filler (she admitted to having), but Ana suits her look before having blonde hair, i wish she just goes with what compliments and suits her instead of going with trends (or what saff does)

Reactions: 8
I can imagine her going out there with no eyebrows on "JEALOUS ARE YA? Wish you could do an Ad with Daniel Wellington do ya?" 😂 Then Bratticus "Mummy what would you rate people stalking our house out of 10????"
“Mummy are one of those people outside Ana‘s dad?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Tbh, I’ll give it to Ana- at least she’s not had surgery. (I mean, it’s only a matter of time but hey) Saffron has had a seriously obvious nose job, lip/cheek/heaven knows what else fillers and a suspected boob job. Ana may not be as aesthetically pleasing to look at but at least she’s just herself, minus the fake tan and heavy makeup etc. Saffron without all the editing and surgery.. Darren Barker double.

*just to say, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with surgery and tbh if I was as rich as her, I’d get it too! But it’s not real and she’s not honest about it. It’s unfair to compare them both looks wise as Saffron’s face cost her about 10k*

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That truth or dare video was stupid! Julie's fake laugh annoys me, and nothing was even funny, it was embarrassing!
As for her outfit with the side flash of the boob, she was blatantly holding that part of her cardi over with her hand 🙄 Desperation level on the cheese scale - Stinking Bishop!

Reactions: 10
Probably because Saffron got filler/nose job and some face filler (she admitted to having), but Ana suits her look before having blonde hair, i wish she just goes with what compliments and suits her instead of going with trends (or what saff does)
Yeah, Saffron's face has rounded over the years with puberty too but not to the extent Ana's has. Saffron still has a jawline that is noticeable as well as a defined chin and even with the work she's had done, it looks good not overdone at all.
However with Ana, her face is a literal semi-circle at the bottom 😭 She has no defined jaw or chin, its literally all in one! Its crazy! Ana looked pretty before but puberty hasn't done her very good at all. obviously her tit diet is not helping but I don't understand how she cant see the change in her own face over the years? When I look back at pictures of myself at 15, I cringe so hard because my diet was tit and my skin was tit. Luckily I had parents who helped me but off Julie wouldn't relate to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.