Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it really annoy anyone else that ana feels she has the understanding and knowledge to be providing fitness advice in the way of a fitness routine?? Surely it would be the blind leading the blind considering she eats junk all the time and isn’t known to do workouts or go to the gym. Surely it’s best to leave fitness advice to people with experience and understanding of muscles and excercise so as to ensure it is safe and efficient. Can’t for the life of me understand why anyone would value advice from someone who doesn’t value health or fitness and has achieved the figure naturally. Feel it’s such an unfair time also to leach onto people’s home workout demands when she’s not got any knowledge rather than allowing a more qualified person in this field take the lead!
On her insta story today kfc and sweets...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Also it takes her 8-9 hours to edit a YouTube vid? I honestly don't know how long it takes to make a YouTube vid but 8-9 hours seems like a bloody long time

Can anyone confirm if that's norm?? Hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He also put his earnings from his last yt vid on his assumptions and wasn’t it like £300? He said that was more than usual and he has more subscribers than her hmm
He does video editing for other you tubers and that’s his main source of income. You can tell he edits saffron’s videos because their editing styles are the same (effects, text etc..) he makes the majority of his income from doing editing and on the side YouTube

Reactions: 5
He does video editing for other you tubers and that’s his main source of income. You can tell he edits saffron’s videos because their editing styles are the same (effects, text etc..) he makes the majority of his income from doing editing and on the side YouTube
Thats interesting! Ive always wondered if she has an editor but she said the other day she's been learning some new editing tips and put them in her glamping video. I actually really liked how it was edited and she posted a pic of herself editing it - I only remember that because we said on this thread she posted it to prove she had it filmed before Ana :ROFLMAO: I wonder if she learnt them from him or if she was just going over his editing and tweaking it/making sure its alright.

Side note: Editing a YouTube video does NOT take 8-9 hours. Absolutely no way. I regularly make holiday vlogs for private use for my family whenever we come back with our footage and that'll literally took me 3 hours on the way back from NYC. 3 hours where we had in flight food and obviously the odd tv show and going over everyones clips too.

Reactions: 14
8-9 hours where 3 hours is spent editing... and the rest of the time is broken down roughly like this:

1hr eating disgusting junk food and snacks
20mins on the toilet
40mins lying on her bed in trainers scrolling through her phone
10mins picking her nose
30mins eating chocolates
20mins staring into space
1hr spent arguing with MeJulie
40mins texting boys
20mins playing with her hair
30mins spent asking fans for video ideas
1hr bouncing her breasts around tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'd really like to see Ana do some 24 job challenges...

For example 24 hrs working on a farm, 24 hrs as a security guard, 24 hrs as a retail assistant or 24 hrs as a factory worker.

This would not only be entertaining but also would educate and inform her viewers who might be considering career paths.

Similar to the jobs they did in 'Young Dumb and Living off Mum' ... I don't know if anyone here saw that series but it really opened the teenagers eyes and some of them really grew from the experiences they were given.

It would be different and educational and also a real challenge for her.
when you said this, it made me think of when Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie did the TV show ‘The Simple Life’. Cue her and Saffron going into these environments and absolutely making a mockery of it.

7DE2E0CB-06F3-4233-8248-DD1D56F5B3E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK Ana stop pretending like you've stayed at home and only left for essentials during lockdown.

• Haha
8-9 hours where 3 hours is spent editing... and the rest of the time is broken down roughly like this:

1hr eating disgusting junk food and snacks
20mins on the toilet
40mins lying on her bed in trainers scrolling through her phone
10mins picking her nose
30mins eating chocolates
20mins staring into space
1hr spent arguing with MeJulie
40mins texting boys
20mins playing with her hair
30mins spent asking fans for video ideas
1hr bouncing her breasts around tiktok
100% this is what Ana means 😂

the general rule for editing is that it will take you 3x as long to edit so if she has an hour footage then it’ll take 3 hours to edit.

she’s also cracked me up saying she cuts down the footage and that adds in the stuff she needs. Well what else what you do Ana? That’s bleeping basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% this is what Ana means 😂

the general rule for editing is that it will take you 3x as long to edit so if she has an hour footage then it’ll take 3 hours to edit.

she’s also cracked me up saying she cuts down the footage and that adds in the stuff she needs. Well what else what you do Ana? That’s bleeping basic.
I edit videos for a living and that's literally the most basic part of it. My routine is usually...

Import footage
Choose soundbites (raw files)
Overlay b-roll footage if necessary
Brighten, saturate and sharpen all clips
Underlay music
Add graphics
Add subtitles
Add intro and outro footage
Render
Final edits
Render again
Final final edits
Export

And that usually takes about 2 hours for a 1m30s film 😂

• Heart
she complains about her boobs so much but secretly knows they're the only thing that attracts boys attention!

She annoys me so much especially when she goes on about loosing her virginity. She goes on about it as if she's achieved something special. NO ONE CARES.
I’ve said it before here but I really don’t think she has lost her virginity. I don’t know anyone who goes on about it like she does... 😂

Brb

Screenshot_20200520-122227_Instagram.jpg

I’ve said it before here but I really don’t think she has lost her virginity. I don’t know anyone who goes on about it like she does... 😂
She 100% hasn't lost her virginity, people who talk about it so much, talk to fit in. She's still only 19 so it isn't a big deal if she hasn't. I kinda get why she'd lie, there's this stigma with virginity but I wish she didn't talk and didn't bring it up over lying.

Whenever she talks about sex or making out with boys she always looks away from the camera and cuts it short.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s either not lost it, or her first time was the only time she’s ever done it and that’s why she keeps going on about it 😂

Edit - obviously there’s nothing wrong with either, I just don’t get why she needs to keeps mentioning it

• Haha
Brb

View attachment 134171

She 100% hasn't lost her virginity, people who talk about it so much, talk to fit in. She's still only 19 so it isn't a big deal if she hasn't. I kinda get why she'd lie, there's this stigma with virginity but I wish she didn't talk and didn't bring it up over lying.

Whenever she talks about sex or making out with boys she always looks away from the camera and cuts it short.
Maybe she has lost her virginity because didn’t she have a boyfriend at like 16/17 for only a few weeks but maybe not yeah she does talk about it so much it makes it seem like she’s lying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she has lost her virginity because didn’t she have a boyfriend at like 16/17 for only a few weeks but maybe not yeah she does talk about it so much it makes it seem like she’s lying
I think she has lost her virginity and that’s it. She says she’s never had an actual boyfriend and claims the boy she lost her virginity to is someone in her friendship group of hometown friends. I think that is likely true tbh.

Reactions: 5
Aw, she learnt how to tie shoelaces! Congrats Hun!

And why are we talking whether she's a virgin or not? Not really our business nor are we ever gonna know the truth lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she has lost her virginity and that’s it. She says she’s never had an actual boyfriend and claims the boy she lost her virginity to is someone in her friendship group of hometown friends. I think that is likely true tbh.
I'd guess dev, she said shed date him. Although I think it was Morgz really.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.