Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This chick is so lazy when it comes to her ‘job’, that she has to beg on insta stories for viewers because she ‘tried so hard on the editing‘ of her YouTube upload tomorrow. Lord have mercy.

Reactions: 7
I can assure you now, her editing she tried ‘so hard’ on will probably just be a few random zooms and some copies from others youtubers. If she really tried hard she wouldn’t be done in a few hours, when I was editing for a class it took me weeks and most of that was cutting down footage and adding transitions. Come to think of it, that single piece of work was much better than all of her videos and apparently puts so much effort into.

I was watching some of her old videos last night. I was watching the Kim Kardashian one and she wears a bralette and says ‘I would never wear this out it’s so revealing!’ I wonder what past Ana would think of all the cleavage in her posts now. She can show off her body allll she wants I won’t judge her, but it’s all the time. Especially for someone sooooo ‘insecure’. Although even then wearing tops which showed half her boobs. I was also laughing at her awful photoshop onto arianas photos, why didn’t she even put that out there?!

I actually don’t mind haz and byron the way they act makes me cringe sometimes but they just seem like your average uni students. They give Ana a sense of reality in comparison to her other friend groups but they are annoying sometimes.

Reactions: 11
I’m watching MaxandHarveys insta live and Anastasia just joined it, she just said ‘I was meant to go in winter love island but it didn’t end up happening, yeah I was meant to go in’ she’s such a liar she didn’t get through audition.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
CEFF4E8D-052F-459F-8745-80F6660BCEE9.jpeg

She says she saw some opportunities to make the edits really funny...Watch the editing be just like Saff’s was in her 24 hour glamping video. Can’t wait to see Ana’s desperate ass try and fail at trying to be Saff yet again

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen her latest video about exposing her private Instagram? I'm not being funny but what an attention seeking video. Clearly her 'Private Instagram' was supposed to be private so why did everyone else need to see it? Yet again her boobs are almost hanging out in this video, she's getting a right dirty slapper. In this video shows her getting off with a lad and her so called drunk antics. She is so easy and will shag anything with a pulse, like who wants to see her pissed out of her head hopping into different lads beds. She's so desperate for fame and out of video ideas. Also all those braggy videos of her getting sent Jordans all the time you don't need them you brat. Have you noticed a lot of her content is recycled or pretty much identical to Saffrons. I have a feeling Ana is using Saffron to get famous, because Ana wasn't really that famous before she met Saffron. I bloody hate Ana's mother as well slapper. Love how she's copied Saffron's looks too like same identical blonde hair, now Ana has upped her game with fake tan, its embarrassing. Isn't it also weird Saff uploads a glamping video and then Ana uploads a fort video pretty much the same thing. If Ana was going on Love Island like she reckoned then its best she doesn't, she'll be shagging everyone in there and other peoples partners her and her mam are desperate for a shag for a mcflurry. So she's copied the hell out of Saffron now she wants to be a Molly-Mae on Love Island, I'm done with this lass she needs to get her own identity.

Th

they could have easily said we’ll place an order from XYZ but put the other person’s address
That way it’s only 1 order each that is going through the post once, not multiple back and forth
They don't care because its not them and neither of them have ever done a hard days work in their life. It would kill them to do half the stuff people do in their daily jobs. Them two get paid shed load of money for uploading and editing yet people who work god damn hard everyday to get basic necessities get paid a pittance and struggle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
All that orange makeup so close to white sheets gives me anxiety
she must go through so many sheets, she definitely gets makeup and fake tan all over hers

also ana recycling video ideas over and over again is nothing new. i remember when i found her back when she was floral princess and first started her channel and even then she would do the same makeup storage and room tour over and over again (its why i originally unsuscribed from her in the first and didn’t see her videos again until last year)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@The Menace thank you for the inspiration

MeJulie is flogging double chin face mask and is channelling Hannibal Lecter. She looks utterly ridiculous, the tit this woman does to stay out of a job. It had to be done...

D251EFB8-BA39-4E7F-84AD-1DB0C2F19CEB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
That video of her quick fire assumptions she basically confirms what I have been saying, kissing 3 lads in one night. She's a right woman and she's desperate.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Another 24 hour video. This girl, is bland.

When she was cooking the egg sandwich, it hurt me how dry the pan was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Anyone know if she’s still using her Invisalign? She said she has a lisp when she wears them, and I haven’t heard it in a lot of her “24 hour” videos I thought she’d be kinda filming the process. Saffron’s teeth look better already

Also who sees a “new haircut” of a bob once lockdown is over, her hair looks like it needs it anyway!

Reactions: 10
Right, I’m halfway through this video and struggling to see where the ‘editing’ is? So far the only effects are a few pan in/out shots and some food emoticons?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
she says at the end she doesnt want to put a full tablespoon of sugar and salt because its 'alot' and doesnt want it to 'kill herself' like hun u consume about x50 that amount in ur normal crappy diet 😭😭 one tablespoon of sugar isnt what u should be worrying about ana omg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
the ending was so shite, you could tell she tried and miserably failed at putting in 1-2 funny meme/vine clips like Saffron did in her glamping video but it was so shite 😭 also why does she say she’s going to do something and then use the reason ‘because of quarantine’ when she would of been doing the same boring, unoriginal video regardless of quarantine? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.