Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this new video is the second of third time she’s copied Molly/Beauty Spectrum. she has literally no originality and never even gives credit, it’s disgusting
To be fair, they're all on the same management with similar audiences so I imagine they're given video ideas to do, hence why they all put out similar content around the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why did she sleep on an uncomfortable floor when the bleeping couch was in the bleeping den??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 129838
What even is this outfit 🤮
That has GOT to be a joke? She can't seriously think that looks good? The shoes are ugly by themselves but they 100% do not go with the trousers. Speaking of the trousers, they're vile and do nothing for her. The top looks like it shouldn't even be cropped. Finally she needs a good wash and to work on her facial expressions because wtf is that face she's making?

Ana I rate this one a solid -1000/10

• Haha
Reactions: 12
None of those things go together. Money can't buy you class or style... totally jealous :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm lost for words. Fluffy knitted crop top (vom) with work style pencil/paperbag trousers, a bag that looks like it came from a dressing up box and those hideous shoes. I'm no fashionista but it's not a good look,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm lost for words. Fluffy knitted crop top (vom) with work style pencil/paperbag trousers, a bag that looks like it came from a dressing up box and those hideous shoes. I'm no fashionista but it's not a good look,
When you don't understand if Boris said go to work or stay home so you combine your outfit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.