Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of BTECs, Ana was doing some online course/s a good while back wasn’t she? Clearly went well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm a teacher, all the kids do this with the word Btec, it's so widely used in that age group its lost all meaning. Ironically, I teach Btec business and health and social care, as well as the A Levels, and can say hand on heart the BTECs now with all of Gove's changes are more difficult than A Level's, and a much better preparation for the working world.
I wouldn’t say BTECs are easier than alevels, some of my friends did btecs and although they said it was more work, it was nowhere near as hard as their alevels. My mum and sister are both business studies teachers and both teach both btec and Alevel business and said that alevel business was a whole level harder. Maybe health and social care btec is harder than health and social care alevel, but compared to the core alevels maths, the sciences, languages they don’t compare 🤷‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 18
Can we get back on track and agree that Btecs and A levels have one thing in common: they both won’t feature on Ana’s CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I’m pretty sure I saw Sophia & Cinzia do this video first! Didn’t see either Ana or Saff crediting them tho...

Reactions: 7
Really annoyed me when she said in her video ‘I need a good, long pamper’ when she literally a week ago posted a ‘glow up with me’ video that featured a full pamper? Get a grip ana your life is one big pamper

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The newest video really annoyed me because there was so much opportunity to do something decent and support smaller, struggling businesses, rather than buy a load of shite separately and THEN post off after multiple deliveries.

I’ve sent a couple of pick me ups to friends during lockdown, and always used smaller companies. They could have picked one each and made it a feature of the video and promoted it, without being paid to do so. If they used local, it might not have been relevant to everyone, but might’ve encouraged their viewers to look local for something similar. Or Ana/Saff could have posted on insta saying what company they’re using and asked if anyone has a similar business and leave a load of links in the description box Ordered by location.

bleeping hell, there is aYouTuber in me somewhere 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Really annoyed me when she said in her video ‘I need a good, long pamper’ when she literally a week ago posted a ‘glow up with me’ video that featured a full pamper? Get a grip ana your life is one big pamper
All she does is 'pamper' herself and yet her skin still looks like someone shat on it. All the pampering in the world won't do anything unless she changes her bloody diet!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree, Ana seemed to have put way more effort and spent more money than Wendy has, sorry I mean saffron 🥴

and on the note of it being unthoughtful to send non-vegan stuff, do you’s honestly believe that saffron has went complete vegan?? I just can’t believe it.
& with her content heading in a more ‘healthy lifestyle’/fitness direction it makes sense for her to change her diet, plaster her jogging or Apple Watch stats every day, now she’s uploading workouts. I reckon she’s went vegan for her image. Sorry this is more relevant to saffron’s thread.
One minute Saff is vegan the next minute she's plant based so who knows :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she even knew who Boris was before all this. She’s just tweeting stuff she knows all her little followers want to hear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
(long time lurker here from the beginning of the first thread) but her recent tweet saying how scared she is? but why is she still buying random crap online - shes just putting delivery men/women at risk when all shes going to do is send them back and put MORE people at risk 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I *slightly* admire her for addressing the situation (some influencers haven't mentioned it at all). However, we've seen her and MeJulie make unnecessary journeys; prime example being Julie going to costa? And what about when they went to KFC? Just to add, I know these places are open therefore people can go there. That doesn't mean that people should go to them, MeJulie could've easily made a coffee at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s literally a pamper sesh away from wearing bleeping pampers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“I agree with most stuff on here regarding her content but being horrible about her Nan is a bit low.
I would never ever want somebody talking about my grandparents like the way people have spoke about hers.” @Jadew

Don’t know how to quote from the last thread so doing it like this. I agree with this totally and just to add that someone on here said julie confirmed that Pam is her nan’s carer like we suspected. It does seem has a disability of some kind so (without trying to moderate or tell ppl what to do) I personally think her nan should be kept off here if it’s just to make fun of her. Plus she’s done nothing to warrant her being mocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Sorry last bing, that sinful delights doesn’t look very good at all I don’t really like the idea of sending brownies to people’s house especially at this time. They look so sickly and just not appealing, I love baking and have been known to make some sickly brownies but they just look way too sweet and awful! But sending them from this sinful delights to Ana’s and then in a box to Saffron, surely they’re not going to be fit for eating??
Sinful Delights look like bleeping cardiac arrest in a box. They look so unsanitary like someone makes them in their dirty kitchen with their grotty acrylics and they look so poorly put together like some ghastly thing you'd make with kids during the summer holidays and makes them sick.

“I agree with most stuff on here regarding her content but being horrible about her Nan is a bit low.
I would never ever want somebody talking about my grandparents like the way people have spoke about hers.” @Jadew

Don’t know how to quote from the last thread so doing it like this. I agree with this totally and just to add that someone on here said julie confirmed that Pam is her nan’s carer like we suspected. It does seem has a disability of some kind so (without trying to moderate or tell ppl what to do) I personally think her nan should be kept off here if it’s just to make fun of her. Plus she’s done nothing to warrant her being mocked.
I don't remember seeing anyone mocking or being horrible about her Nan? A few people commented and made observations on her from videos she was in.

If she chooses to be in videos then people are going to discuss her as part of Ana's family. It keeps her in Sanctuary products for life so I doubt she's complaining.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.