Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how much those boxes would mean to a front line worker. I'd much preferred them surprise a few key workers in their hometown with luxury boxes. Teens with too much money in their pocket and no ambitious or common sense to be wise with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
why does Ana only realise now how bad she looks? Like honey you looked like this before quarantine. Also why does she go on and on about not being able to leave the house when she never use to anyway apart from the millions of McDonald’s trips to eat crap and the odd trip to Tesco with a cringey night out thrown in between? Like why’s she complaining now when she never use to go out anywhere that exciting?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it just me or does anyone find it quite inconsiderate to the post office staff and postmen/women themselves that these two are sending each other two big boxes full of stuff they’ve ordered from other companies that aren’t essential or necessities? It’s one thing to send post or to order things you really need but tbh I find it quite thoughtless that they would do and encourage this, putting postal worker’s lives at risk just to send each other crap like raisins and skimpy tie dye tops. They didn’t even mention the idea of perhaps sending things you already have in your house to your bff, or maybe sending them some arts and crafts but instead promoted the idea of ordering random bits from loads of different companies and then taking a big box full of all that crap to a post office. Maybe it’s just me but at a time like this, I’m only ordering what is essential like pharmaceuticals and food and doing my best to not go to the post office. It’s quite thoughtless and inconsiderate for them to do this and then show it off to their large audience and then have the audacity to complain when people are outside... when, like people, mentioned on the other thread Ana and Jules have been outside various times for non essentials.
I somewhat agree with this but also, I know a lot of people have been ordering gifts for family/friends in these times as it is a nice pick me up when people feel down these two could have just ordered one item to the other persons house if they wanted to genuinely cheer the other up (and not make a youtube video) which in my opinion may not be essential but isnt banned. I do agree ordering / going to shops for loads of crap then taking it to a post office is unnecessary

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or does anyone find it quite inconsiderate to the post office staff and postmen/women themselves that these two are sending each other two big boxes full of stuff they’ve ordered from other companies that aren’t essential or necessities? It’s one thing to send post or to order things you really need but tbh I find it quite thoughtless that they would do and encourage this, putting postal worker’s lives at risk just to send each other crap like raisins and skimpy tie dye tops. They didn’t even mention the idea of perhaps sending things you already have in your house to your bff, or maybe sending them some arts and crafts but instead promoted the idea of ordering random bits from loads of different companies and then taking a big box full of all that crap to a post office. Maybe it’s just me but at a time like this, I’m only ordering what is essential like pharmaceuticals and food and doing my best to not go to the post office. It’s quite thoughtless and inconsiderate for them to do this and then show it off to their large audience and then have the audacity to complain when people are outside... when, like people, mentioned on the other thread Ana and Jules have been outside various times for non essentials.
Literally just came on here to say I work in a post office and this video has made my blood boil. It’s so inappropriate to be encouraging people to be ordering more online at this time. There’s only two members of my staff working currently at my branch, we’re both having to do days on our own so the other can have a day off, with queues going out the door and down the street, no time for lunch breaks etc. The amount of online returns is ridiculous and also people sending non essential items but we’ve been told we can’t say anything. The fact they are promoting doing this when neither of them are vulnerable or shielding is outrageous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Literally just came on here to say I work in a post office and this video has made my blood boil. It’s so inappropriate to be encouraging people to be ordering more online at this time. There’s only two members of my staff working currently at my branch, we’re both having to do days on our own so the other can have a day off, with queues going out the door and down the street, no time for lunch breaks etc. The amount of online returns is ridiculous and also people sending non essential items but we’ve been told we can’t say anything. The fact they are promoting doing this when neither of them are vulnerable or shielding is outrageous.
Now I know its not advised to go out but couldn't they have bought the stuff from a supermarket (obv not Laura Mercier bath cream) rather then ordering it all online?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does Ana keep using BTEC as a derogatory term? I’m not confident she could even get one if she tried.
This made me so uncomfortable 😬 especially when her viewers are probably at the age range of alevels/vocational courses/apprenticeships/university and the highest qualification she has are GCSEs🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 38
You can literally buy animal crossing on the Nintendo eshop. She’s so thick how did she not know that

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does she know how to tie shoe laces? Usually that would be a rhetoric question but knowing Ana....

Reactions: 7
Ana would like to send you a personal message in reply:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Apart from the non vegan choc I always think Ana puts more thought into her gifts then Saff
I agree but poor Saff it must be hard to put any thought into what gifts to buy for someone with no personality of their own, like Ana, who has no originality or authenticity :(

I somewhat agree with this but also, I know a lot of people have been ordering gifts for family/friends in these times as it is a nice pick me up when people feel down these two could have just ordered one item to the other persons house if they wanted to genuinely cheer the other up (and not make a youtube video) which in my opinion may not be essential but isnt banned. I do agree ordering / going to shops for loads of crap then taking it to a post office is unnecessary
Yes I agree 100%. It even would’ve been better if they’d done what you said, even like if they’d filmed ‘BFF does my ASOS shop for quarantine’ and only had one package sent to the other’s address. ASOS have even extended their return period, so returns could’ve been done after quarantine, when post workers aren’t under as much stress/threat. Obviously this is still not helpful to the postal workers but I feel it would’ve lessened the stress and threat they are under rather than Saffron and Ana both buying an array of items from various different places and going into post offices to post a large box each.

• Heart
that’s funny how she slates btecs but didn’t even go college... embarrassing .. also my btec which took me 2 years has got me into manchester uni so...

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh Ana please expand your vocabulary and stop describing everything as "sick"

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It also annoys me when she refers to things as BTEC like it’s bad. I’m sorry but at least people who do BTECs get qualifications and quite good ones at that, she’s only got a GCSE, and I don’t think she would be capable of getting a BTEC. I did a creative media BTEC and the editing on her videos would be hardly a pass and with her originality she wouldn’t get any grade for coming up with production ideas as she wouldn’t have any. Plus some of the theory assignments I bet she wouldn’t even know what half the words mean especially audience theory assignments.

Also she falls asleep in her clothes? Usually? We all do it from time to time but it’s pure laziness to not just go and get ready for bed. If she can’t even be bothered to change her clothes I bet she doesn’t even take her makeup off!

Sorry last bing, that sinful delights doesn’t look very good at all I don’t really like the idea of sending brownies to people’s house especially at this time. They look so sickly and just not appealing, I love baking and have been known to make some sickly brownies but they just look way too sweet and awful! But sending them from this sinful delights to Ana’s and then in a box to Saffron, surely they’re not going to be fit for eating??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It also annoys me when she refers to things as BTEC like it’s bad. I’m sorry but at least people who do BTECs get qualifications and quite good ones at that, she’s only got a GCSE, and I don’t think she would be capable of getting a BTEC. I did a creative media BTEC and the editing on her videos would be hardly a pass and with her originality she wouldn’t get any grade for coming up with production ideas as she wouldn’t have any. Plus some of the theory assignments I bet she wouldn’t even know what half the words mean especially audience theory assignments.
I'm a teacher, all the kids do this with the word Btec, it's so widely used in that age group its lost all meaning. Ironically, I teach Btec business and health and social care, as well as the A Levels, and can say hand on heart the BTECs now with all of Gove's changes are more difficult than A Level's, and a much better preparation for the working world.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm a teacher, all the kids do this with the word Btec, it's so widely used in that age group its lost all meaning. Ironically, I teach Btec business and health and social care, as well as the A Levels, and can say hand on heart the BTECs now with all of Gove's changes are more difficult than A Level's, and a much better preparation for the working world.
I'm a 16 year old year 11 here. Can confirm we do use the word btec like that as a kinda knock off bad version of something. We all do BTEC level 2 engineering at my school we mean no harm by it because btec aren't for dumb people who can only work with their hands. They're alot of work. I do 3 btec courses with each 6+ units and triple science and obviously core maths and English. It's a lot of work to keep on top of. Although my GCSEs are cancelled we still have to do btecs. And I do doubt ana could even finish a btec she'd give up. And at her age shouldn't be using the word in such a way as she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she was gifted the trainers from her Instagram, and said 5% of every pair sold goes straight to the NHS. Those trainers go for around £204, 5% of that is like £10??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Apart from the non vegan choc I always think Ana puts more thought into her gifts then Saff
I agree, Ana seemed to have put way more effort and spent more money than Wendy has, sorry I mean saffron 🥴

and on the note of it being unthoughtful to send non-vegan stuff, do you’s honestly believe that saffron has went complete vegan?? I just can’t believe it.
& with her content heading in a more ‘healthy lifestyle’/fitness direction it makes sense for her to change her diet, plaster her jogging or Apple Watch stats every day, now she’s uploading workouts. I reckon she’s went vegan for her image. Sorry this is more relevant to saffron’s thread.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.