Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and saffron really push the ā€˜best friendā€™ we ā€˜FaceTime all dayā€™ thing donā€™t they, boring

Reactions: 43
Iā€™m not sure I believe the whole friendship thing to be honest, I think Saff tolerates her for the extra clout

Reactions: 30
Why did ana buy saffron a chocolate brownie when she knew she was vegan ? It wasnā€™t a mistake or as if she ordered it a while ago because she had already packed everything including vegan snacks, and said she was waiting on one more thing which was the brownie. I just thought it was a bit weird considering saffron has said sheā€™s been vegan for about 5 weeks now. Either they are not as close as they claim or ana is just stupid šŸ˜‚ I think saffron was getting annoyed with the amount of food ana was sending as well šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 48
i was watching saffronā€™s video and it appears her own ā€˜best friendā€™ doesnā€™t even know sheā€™s vegan...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Watching what Saff got Ana first, I can only imagine that Saffron actually put effort and thought into Anas gift box. Anas hair looks frazzled to death, now is the time to try and not use heat on your hair hun, give your hair a break ā˜¹

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i was watching saffronā€™s video and it appears her own ā€˜best friendā€™ doesnā€™t even know sheā€™s vegan...
to add to what i just said saffron later in the video said ana does know sheā€™s vegan but if she does know why is she sending her stuff which she canā€™t eat?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ā€œIā€™m gonna be unboxing a swapboxā€ no Ana youā€™re OPENING it! Next sheā€™ll be unboxing her bloody macdonalds big mac

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To add to everyone wondering why Ana would buy Saffron chocolate while Saffron's eating vegan, I thought exactly the same. When Ana showed the brownie in her own video, I thought "oh, maybe she'll mention that Saffron can't eat it at the moment" but she didn't? And clearly she DOES know as she also bought her vegan chocolate? And even if she did mention it, what's the point getting it in the first place if Saffron's wanted something from Sinful Delights for ages - she's finally got something from there and now she can't enjoy it. Save it for after lockdown when Saffron has said that she probably won't be vegan anymore?

(It's such a small thing but Ana also left the price tag on the card she bought Saffron, did anyone else catch that?)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At first I thought the chocolate Ana sent her from sinful delights was just their cheeky way of advertising them but Ana also sent her chocolate covered raisins she canā€™t eat either

unless saff is just going toeat them off camera anyway cause she did say she had a day off being vegan for a video.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does anyone find it quite inconsiderate to the post office staff and postmen/women themselves that these two are sending each other two big boxes full of stuff theyā€™ve ordered from other companies that arenā€™t essential or necessities? Itā€™s one thing to send post or to order things you really need but tbh I find it quite thoughtless that they would do and encourage this, putting postal workerā€™s lives at risk just to send each other crap like raisins and skimpy tie dye tops. They didnā€™t even mention the idea of perhaps sending things you already have in your house to your bff, or maybe sending them some arts and crafts but instead promoted the idea of ordering random bits from loads of different companies and then taking a big box full of all that crap to a post office. Maybe itā€™s just me but at a time like this, Iā€™m only ordering what is essential like pharmaceuticals and food and doing my best to not go to the post office. Itā€™s quite thoughtless and inconsiderate for them to do this and then show it off to their large audience and then have the audacity to complain when people are outside... when, like people, mentioned on the other thread Ana and Jules have been outside various times for non essentials.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Th
Is it just me or does anyone find it quite inconsiderate to the post office staff and postmen/women themselves that these two are sending each other two big boxes full of stuff theyā€™ve ordered from other companies that arenā€™t essential or necessities? Itā€™s one thing to send post or to order things you really need but tbh I find it quite thoughtless that they would do and encourage this, putting postal workerā€™s lives at risk just to send each other crap like raisins and skimpy tie dye tops. They didnā€™t even mention the idea of perhaps sending things you already have in your house to your bff, or maybe sending them some arts and crafts but instead promoted the idea of ordering random bits from loads of different companies and then taking a big box full of all that crap to a post office. Maybe itā€™s just me but at a time like this, Iā€™m only ordering what is essential like pharmaceuticals and food and doing my best to not go to the post office. Itā€™s quite thoughtless and inconsiderate for them to do this and then show it off to their large audience and then have the audacity to complain when people are outside... when, like people, mentioned on the other thread Ana and Jules have been outside various times for non essentials.
they could have easily said weā€™ll place an order from XYZ but put the other personā€™s address
That way itā€™s only 1 order each that is going through the post once, not multiple back and forth

Reactions: 13
Apart from the non vegan choc I always think Ana puts more thought into her gifts then Saff

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ana: "I'm always that person that either falls asleep in a hoodie, in their clothes, or just in their bra."

So she does actually wear a bra, guys. :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
"I love art" "I love reading" sure you do hun
"I love blinking I do"

Tbf, saffron said on insta that sheā€™s plant based not vegan. So I guess she could still eat the treats from Ana, I think sheā€™s just doing it as more of a lifestyle change than a strict diet. Also donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever actually posted on this thread as I prefer to lurk so hi šŸ˜‚šŸ‘‹šŸ»
Everytime I see a photo of Saffron makes me think of Miss Piggy... she needs to find her Kermit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does Ana keep using BTEC as a derogatory term? Iā€™m not confident she could even get one if she tried.

Also Staffy shouldā€™ve sent Ana a box dye because those roots are ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.