Anastasia Kingsnorth #7 Ana's topless yet again, Bratticus rates it out of ten!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD TIME!

Thread name comes from the one and only @DoreenYadeley ;)
Full title was Adastasia #7 Ana's topless yet again, Bratticus rates it out of ten, £5 tit is in the bin, bingo ads are not a win!

Let's continueeee..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her new video is hilarious. She cannot cook, but as well as that you can see the disappointment in her face at the end when she tries the burger, chicken and gravy yet she is still trying to say that it tastes amazing and exactly like KFC lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her new video is hilarious. She cannot cook, but as well as that you can see the disappointment in her face at the end when she tries the burger, chicken and gravy yet she is still trying to say that it tastes amazing and exactly like KFC lol
Shes just desperate to go viral, this is a time where people are looking for fakeaways so mo matter how it tasted she would have said it was bomb.

Reactions: 14
"I could easily become a cooking channel"

Oh Ana, I'm not gonna lie, your lack of knowledge with basic cooking skills literally blows my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She does realise that the original recipe chicken and zinger chicken have two different recipes, right?

it really infuriated me that she kept calling that burger a Zinger. Cause it wasn’t! She made a fillet burger.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I find it fascinating watching her cook. Cutting bread with a meat knife, tearing the lettuce off in crooked chunks, her amazement at seasoning...just wow. It’s like watching cavemen discover fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What baffles me is it seems that for these videos she's buying all the spices too... I mean do they not already have some spices at home!?

Watching her make that gravy made me feel funny.... How did she not have enough common sense to add water into the gravy... It was lumpy as hell!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
No way did she say 'I feel like I should season my chicken more often' 😵😵 And then she has the audacity to put on screen I sWeAr I hAvEn'T LiVeD a SHeLtErEd LiFe

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No oil in the pan before she put the chicken in.. she didnt even let the pan heat up... a dry, cold bun, and lumpy gravy🤢🤢🤢 give it a rest Ana you cant cook to save your life

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
‘That is it
‘But I added too much of this’

then it’s not ‘it’ is it? 🤣

the whole video is just shocking really

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘That is it
‘But I added too much of this’

then it’s not ‘it’ is it? 🤣

the whole video is just shocking really
I'm just upset MeJulie wasn't in the video tbh. Wasn't the same without Bratticus rating it out of 10

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Well at least I gotta give her props for admitting she cant cook and is quite poorly advanced in that skill set for her age. Can only blame Mejulie for that.

Reactions: 17
NEW THREAD TIME!

Thread name comes from the one and only @DoreenYadeley ;)
Full title was Adastasia #7 Ana's topless yet again, Bratticus rates it out of ten, £5 tit is in the bin, bingo ads are not a win!

Let's continueeee..
Oh I'm so thrilled!!! 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

'I'm going to try a chip... yeah I can see the resembulance'

Oh Ana
We need to create an Anastasia dictionary with all her wonderful words and catch phrases in!

Well at least I gotta give her props for admitting she cant cook and is quite poorly advanced in that skill set for her age. Can only blame Mejulie for that.
MeJulie never taught Ana to cook she was always too busy working on those brows!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi Ana babe.

Thank you for sharing this video for us today, it is good to see that you take these ideas seriously and arrive in the kitchen with the correct appropriate professional clothing attire.👩‍🍳

With that said, I will NOT be smashing a huge thumbs up because I know that attention to detail is not your strong point but I wish that you would use the proper seeded buns as it makes all the difference! 🍔

Also I really hope that you wash your hands after handing these raw meats, due to basic health and hygiene safety but somehow think that mejulie didn’t even teach you this basic knowledge. :sick:

Love you

X

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.