Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s clearly buying subscribers.... yesterday having 1.1 and now 1.11??
This has been mentioned before. Social blade changed the way they show subs. It only changes in increments of 10k when you have over 1M subs. If you look at full month you can see it.

not saying she doesn’t buy subscribers cause we all know their management isn’t above planting stories etc but this isn’t evidence of it.

Reactions: 5
My god I think she’s lost it View attachment 101356
A stunning example of an early primitive female. Note the gurning expression and limited brain function, the giant forehead and eyebrowless face. She stands triumphant waving her cleaning receptacle in her arms, the urge to kill, feast and duck on her mind.

I've seen ladies in nursing homes look more healthy and vibrant than MeJulie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That photo on insta posing in the lace lounge underwear. I'm no prude but there's young girls who follow her and that photo is quite frankly too far!!! What kind of mum would be happy about their daughter putting photos online like that?!! Give up Ana, your desperation absolutely stinks!!!

Reactions: 19
The funniest part about all her underwear pictures is the fact she always puts on a jacket with then as if that makes them more appropriate hahaha there’s no point covering your shoulders and arms when your boobs and vagina are out

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The funniest part about all her underwear pictures is the fact she always puts on a jacket with then as if that makes them more appropriate hahaha there’s no point covering your shoulders and arms when your boobs and vagina are out
But doesn't the jacket add a touch of class to an otherwise classless act?

Nope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The photos that she posts on Instagram are actually disgusting! She’s basically showing the world her privates. She’s got little children following her and who watch her religiously yet she thinks it’s okay to post things like that? Girl get some clothes on, get some new ideas for your channel that’s being going downhill ever since you stopped buying your followers, and get some dignity. Also, I wonder why Julie isn’t in her latest videos? Maybe the sour faced prune has had enough of being in the limelight, or perhaps jealousy? Still using her brother for views though.

Reactions: 11
She genuinely makes me feel sick

Theres something so off about her face. It doesnt match her body. It's this huge, bloated orange face on a paler, toned, young girls body. So strange.

Also, it's so obvious since becoming "big" on yt that anna realises she has a good body so its everywhere. Nothing more attractive than someone who milks something they know they have until everyone is bored of it. Note the sarcasm. Stop showing your body in every post ana. It's just gross.

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20200330_171736.jpg

MeJulie realising she's actually gonna have to do some work for a change and educate little Atticus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Nice of Julie to follow the rules of only go to the shops for essential items only. Supermarkets are overrun enough. Family of arseholes.
MeJulie always has herself as the priority. She is the most self obsessed and pitiful internet personality. Also those slippers are fugly xoxo

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.