Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vlog called ‘treating myself to what?’ Which was recently uploaded and she was serving herself some ready made cold pasta from tesco and she’s saying ‘I don’t know about you I just feel better about myself when I eat something fresh’ 🤣🤣. No eating something fresh would be making the pasta yourself. I’ve never once seen her cook a decent meal it’s not normal. She’s having coleslaw, cold ready made pasta from tesco and three scotch eggs just shoved on a plate 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
How do we know Ana has 6 figures in her bank account?? BC SHE'S BUYING BRANDED COKE NOW x

(Side note but I don't know anyone who doest drink real Coke)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do we know Ana has 6 figures in her bank account?? BC SHE'S BUYING BRANDED COKE NOW x

(Side note but I don't know anyone who doest drink real Coke)
Full fat coke?? Sugar tax and all? 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her vlog called ‘treating myself to what?’ Which was recently uploaded and she was serving herself some ready made cold pasta from tesco and she’s saying ‘I don’t know about you I just feel better about myself when I eat something fresh’ 🤣🤣. No eating something fresh would be making the pasta yourself. I’ve never once seen her cook a decent meal it’s not normal. She’s having coleslaw, cold ready made pasta from tesco and three scotch eggs just shoved on a plate 😂😂😂😂😂
I think she views ‘fresh’ as not a takeaway or McDonald’s 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t feel she has a small appetite at all. In my opinion she has a big appetite she can be extremely greedy when it comes to food but that’s glutney for you. Someone said in a comment before me that her appetite is small when it comes to actual food like fruit or pasta but her appetite is big when it comes to junk food like McDonald’s and sweets etc which I agree with because if your appetite was small with everything you eat there’s no way you could eat a fry up in the morning , nandos for lunch, a family pack of red onion , constant snacking on sweets throughout the day then a papa johns for your dinner where you eat the equivalent of a meal for a family of four and then straight after snacking on more sweets and we have seen her eat like this many times not just for video “challenges” as she likes to call them. I struggle to watch her eat sometimes cause it makes me feel sick like when her and Saffron where going out for a meal and Ana is there eating lots of McDonald’s Jed had bought. It’s no concern to me what she eats , it’s her money and her health and yes she is naturally slim because of her metabolism but did you see the amount of junk she put in her trolley all for herself that day she and Julie did whatever you fit in the trolley I’ll buy you. No matter how young you are or how slim you are , you should take care of yourself. There’s nothing wrong with having a takeaway or eating sweets , we’re entitled to have them but in moderation because you could be slim like Ana and still run the risk of diabetes down the line and I wouldn’t wish that on her at all.

Reactions: 11
WHY does she have to keep putting up boomerangs on her insta story of her slightly moving her fat head?? Does she think its cool looking like the Churchill dog? What a clown

• Haha
Reactions: 40
WHY does she have to keep putting up boomerangs on her insta story of her slightly moving her fat head?? Does she think its cool looking like the Churchill dog? What a clown
This and the fuckkng Safron Barker signature hoe bag tongue out, nose ring 5x too big, wink. Makes my skin crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anastasia to Saffron is nothing more than a work colleague 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
How is she trending #8 and Jeffree #9 and shes ALWAYS trending. Shes worked out something in the algorithm
Screenshot_20200113-195349_YouTube.jpg

You know she's serious
EOMszfkWkAA4IdU.jpeg
Screenshot_20200113-233826_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t know what it is about her she just comes across really dirty like she needs a good scrub in the bath, including a good lip scrub to remove the awful creases in her lipstick she insists on wearing

Reactions: 28
Controversial. But I prefer Ana to Saf. There’s just something about that girl....

I get the concept behind the last video but... when you’re bleeping our 90% of the names what’s the point 😂.
Exactly. I get bleeping last names but there's no point in answering at all if you bleep the first names too 🤷🏻

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.