Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plain pasta with pink food colouring šŸ¤¢ and she says itā€™s plain and bland.. well what did you expect Ana? šŸ¤£

..and I donā€™t eat meat but her bacon in the pan.. how much oil did she use??? Surely that is too much??

She wants to make content sheā€™s proud of but canā€™t be bothered to do a little bit of planning before this video. Iā€™m sure she couldā€™ve come up with some actual meal ideas if she could be bothered and didnā€™t just rock up to tesco and buy crap.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
she was gonna dye her chips pink but thought she wasn't 'that good in the kitchen'??? šŸ˜‚ awhy did she think dying chips pink took any more skill than dying pasta pink?? oh ana...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Plain pasta with pink food colouring šŸ¤¢ and she says itā€™s plain and bland.. well what did you expect Ana? šŸ¤£

..and I donā€™t eat meat but her bacon in the pan.. how much oil did she use??? Surely that is too much??

She wants to make content sheā€™s proud of but canā€™t be bothered to do a little bit of planning before this video. Iā€™m sure she couldā€™ve come up with some actual meal ideas if she could be bothered and didnā€™t just rock up to tesco and buy crap.
2 pics that sum up the bacon clip
0C163F1B-0838-437A-9489-3853E22AB3F4.jpeg
665F0E81-6567-49D8-B158-33A8AB7550E7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her teeth are going to be fucked in like 5 years time, if they arenā€™t already. Who consumes that much sugar? And Iā€™ve never seen her drink any water either. Sheā€™s going to end up looking like Zoella by the time she turns 25.
And I know that not everyoneā€™s a great cook, but she could have bought some thousand island dressing and mixed that in with the pasta? Cut up some of that bacon, add some sautĆ©ed red onions and she could have had a proper meal. She could have even bought some tomato mascarpone sauce, itā€™s the same colour as the sauce she bought. I genuinely couldnā€™t believe it when she started eating bland pasta on camera šŸ¤¢ Julie has failed as a parent

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Canā€™t believe she bought an entire box of lucky charms so she could have a handful of marshmallows on her breakfast... and then says she doesnā€™t really like lucky charms. Theyā€™re one of my favourite cereal but for nearly what Ā£5 a box they stay firmly on the shelf!!

Reactions: 12
Does anybody else think that where they stayed in Barbados looked like a proper older couples retreat? It looks like they were doing the countdown with a bunch of mums and dads.. I feel like they would be incredibly boring to go out with. Also the cracks in her lips... please sort it out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a salt lamp from amazon as I'd read about them being good for helping with sleep etc (also recently discovered it's a nice glow for a night light) I didn't realise they could have negative effects?
Hiya.

I'm not really sure about that. I went to the course to help with anxiety and it turned out to be a chakra course. I then stayed for the whole 5 week course in case it helped. Which it didn't really lol. I'm sure the salt lamps fine, I think the colour helps with the mood :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did Ana start preparing her lunch by saying ā€œI just love eating something fresh like thisā€ā€™as she eats a tub of coleslaw and a packeted pasta pot šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Oh look, any excuse to take a lingerie photo for Instagram šŸ™„ Why does she have such weird hips?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look, any excuse to take a lingerie photo for Instagram šŸ™„ Why does she have such weird hips?
I think itā€™s the fact she insists on pulling her knickers/bikini bottoms so high, and so far up her arse that she could use them as dental floss!

I donā€™t know how she canā€™t see how ridiculous it looks! It was also this that caused her right flap to be on full display to the world when she was on holiday

if your reading this Ana, wear your knickers like a normal person!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Scotch eggs and a pasta pot are ā€œfresh food that make her feel productiveā€

duck me,
why in the name of god am I watching this twit.
bet she wrote that off as expenses as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Looks like she has a new favourite phrase it's all me in an eyelash and me in a shoe
Me in a skip would be better šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I canā€™t get over how incredibly obnoxious & self entitled she comes across in every video, I just wish sheā€™d wear a bra and use her following to get her grave stone like teeth sorted

Reactions: 11
I think itā€™s the fact she insists on pulling her knickers/bikini bottoms so high, and so far up her arse that she could use them as dental floss!

I donā€™t know how she canā€™t see how ridiculous it looks! It was also this that caused her right flap to be on full display to the world when she was on holiday

if your reading this Ana, wear your knickers like a normal person!!!
šŸ˜‚ she really does have bizarre ideas on how to wear some things. She makes her hips look awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was cringing soo bad when she put the pink food dye on the pasta, it was a real *Julie voice* "OHHH ANA" moment šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We know now how she stays so thin she said in a video she has a small appetite and the portions she served were tiny. Think she must get her energy from coke drinking.
On another note Julie seems irritated and angry a lot more lately

Reactions: 11
Just watched the video where she does a food shop! How much beige food can you fit in one trolley? Oh sorry... there was a pack of onion slices too ( as if itā€™s hard to slice an onion).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We know now how she stays so thin she said in a video she has a small appetite and the portions she served were tiny. Think she must get her energy from coke drinking.
On another note Julie seems irritated and angry a lot more lately
Her portion size for lunch was tiny! Like one tea spoon of pasta from that massive pot. I bet she ends up chucking the entire pot in the bin afterwards. It seems like she has small portions of actual food and compensates by eating large amounts of junk like chocolate, sweets after a ā€˜mealā€™.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.