Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of thread suggestions for this thread title, all mainly had paps and flaps in so as this one was suggested twice I've used it.
Thank you to @TheBurnBook and @SparklyUnicorn94

Notable suggestion from @Lauren-1996

Ana got her flaps out for the paps, that crosses a line, hopefully in 2020 she’ll get Invisalign.

With Saffron having free treatment for her teeth, no doubt Adastasia will follow because let's face it, it's rare she has original content these days.

Reactions: 17
Somehow she’s managed to make Barbados tacky. I don’t know how she’s done it.. but she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I understand she’s what 18-19 now but if that was my daughter posing in the smallest bikinis I’d be having a word. Have some respect for yourself! I do think her figure is great personally but I think she knows that and shows off about it.

Oh to eat McDonald’s and not gain weight. Dreamy

Reactions: 24
I understand she’s what 18-19 now but if that was my daughter posing in the smallest bikinis I’d be having a word. Have some respect for yourself! I do think her figure is great personally but I think she knows that and shows off about it.

Oh to eat McDonald’s and not gain weight. Dreamy
Julie wants that coin, that's why she hasn't said anything

Reactions: 8
five seconds of fame and you didn’t have to get your flaps out!

what did she say!? I’d rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than Ana and her scummy mates.
She just said there was a thread about her fabricating a Disney trip

• Haha
they‘re probably hoping they’ll get the eyebrows and teeth fixing gifted too! No way she’d actually pay for something worthwhile
I'm very surprised she hasn't gotten free invaslign yet! Even Saffron and lesser known influencers have. I think she knows she can't get invaslign and will need full on train track braces as her teeth are really bad. She would need the for well over a year or two. And how would her hoe-sta work then x

Reactions: 9
I'm very surprised she hasn't gotten free invaslign yet! Even Saffron and lesser known influencers have. I think she knows she can't get invaslign and will need full on train track braces as her teeth are really bad. She would need the for well over a year or two. And how would her hoe-sta work then x
thing is with Ana even if straight teeth they would still look ugly. They are very variant in size and her incisors are pointy. Im betting she's holding out for the veneers

Reactions: 4
I wonder why Julie doesn’t teach her to have a little respect for herself. It’s mental how much she has changed in the last year and a half!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.