Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s still young, but she’s supposed to be into skincare. Why does she insist on using makeup wipes all the time? They’re so bad for your skin, it’s almost painful to watch.
I find it difficult to believe that she can’t afford a £7 foundation (ever heard of inflation Ana?) when she spends £2k on designer bags and scarves. There’s nothing wrong with buying designer items, but can she stop trying to be relatable when she’s not? She was using Huda makeup on Instagram like two days ago, but now she’s all about the Poundland range. Give me a break 🙄 and no wonder her hair’s so greasy, she literally covered the top of her head in oil and that intensive treatment mask.
Did she seriously make a cum joke when her audience consists of 12 year old children???

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I know right. Wipes are the worst thing for your skin. Full of chemicals and preservatives. Not to mention they are just as terrible for the environment

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
“Puberty hit me like a ton of bricks” it really didn’t love you looked better when you were younger

Reactions: 21
“Puberty hit me like a ton of bricks” it really didn’t love you looked better when you were younger
Maybe she doesn’t understand the phrase? She probably literally means she looks like she’s been hit with a ton of bricks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it really quite spiteful and malicious for her to post that video of Atticus when he was clearly very upset about eating onion. I’ve grown up with 3 other siblings and I know that this is obviously brotherly/sisterly behaviour but to film it is one thing...but to then post it online for her thousands of followers to view is just nasty in my opinion

Reactions: 18
Could just be me but In her recent Poundland video she seemed really shocked about using having foam she said something like I think I’m gonna shave with shaving foam from now on or more often or whatever but is isnt that what is used to shave ? I’ve always used it and never not shaved without it?
I use shower gel 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Made me laugh when she was in the shower without WET hair complaining of how dry it was 😂

But yeah none of our business really. He is still Atticus no matter what
I love this gossip forum and chiming in with my input but I really don’t like trying to diagnose a young child and talk tit about a kid who’s literally 5 (I think). I always just scroll past when I see people talking about him having ‘autism’. I honestly think he’s fine. Seems like a typical kid.

mod comment.
Can everyone please stop this line of conversation.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else catch saffron barker new video I found the question about 'what would you say if you walked in on bed and Anna naked?' The mum said finally its made me think that anna and jed jave a history 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else catch saffron barker new video I found the question about 'what would you say if you walked in on bed and Anna naked?' The mum said finally its made me think that anna and jed jave a history 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, I always thought that everyone was just teasing them, but maybe they’ve been flirty in the past? Although I think I remember Ana saying that he’s like a brother to her, so maybe he’s the one crushing on her and it’s not reciprocated.

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Ana missed any ""important"" emails when she was clubbing last night?! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I always thought that everyone was just teasing them, but maybe they’ve been flirty in the past? Although I think I remember Ana saying that he’s like a brother to her, so maybe he’s the one crushing on her and it’s not reciprocated.
I think ana probably thinks she can get someone like drake to be honest. Thinks she’s way more big time than she is. Can’t see her giving Jed the time of day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if Anna and Amber are still friends?
I think they are. I saw her comment on something like either an insta story or the comments on her say it or shot it video saying that Amber is round all the time. But yeah, we don't see her much anymore, probably busy with other things.

Reactions: 3
I think ana probably thinks she can get someone like drake to be honest. Thinks she’s way more big time than she is. Can’t see her giving Jed the time of day
it's interesting because to me, Ana strikes me as someone who would could come across as quite desperate and insecure, and who would be likely to fling herself at any lad who showed her attention.

I also think that as much as Wendy seemed to relish the idea of Ana and Jed together in Saffron's video, I think the Barkers would hate having the Kingsnorths as in-laws 😂

Reactions: 18
it's interesting because to me, Ana strikes me as someone who would could come across as quite desperate and insecure, and who would be likely to fling herself at any lad who showed her attention.

I also think that as much as Wendy seemed to relish the idea of Ana and Jed together in Saffron's video, I think the Barkers would hate having the Kingsnorths as in-laws 😂
its not even the Kingsnorths😂 that’s probably the name of anas dad I don’t even know? Or is it atticus Kingsnorth as well?

• Haha
its not even the Kingsnorths😂 that’s probably the name of anas dad I don’t even know? Or is it atticus Kingsnorth as well?
True, Julie is Stanton isn't she? I think I remember seeing on this thread both Ana and Atticus have the same surname somehow? Not sure if I've just imagined that though 😂

Reactions: 1
True, Julie is Stanton isn't she? I think I remember seeing on this thread both Ana and Atticus have the same surname somehow? Not sure if I've just imagined that though 😂
It was definitely mentioned in a video possibly a Disney one that they got stopped at the airport because Atticus doesn’t have the same surname as Julie.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.