Anastasia kingsnorth #49 Views low so Saff is back, Callum and Freya still need the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who puts their meal on a charger plate then Chuck's it to save on washing up. absolute maniacs xx

Reactions: 23
New thread babes if anyone wants to do a catch up
I don’t know if I’ve got it all but:
- the annual gift swap with Saff was painful to watch, just proves they’re not friends anymore and they even poked fun at doing it for the views
- Vlogmas is boring, already missed an upload which was meant to be the released but still hasnt seen the light of day
- following in her mother’s footsteps and eating Christmas dinner off charger plates only to throw away to save washing up
- the gruesome twosome still making unwanted appearances
- dress sense and hygiene continues its steep decline
- “sexual chemistry” with Spuddz i.e. someone hugged her and now she thinks they fancy her

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I feel like a broken record but I honestly think if she got her teeth done it would make a huge difference. It the first thing I notice and I bet others in her industry do as well

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I wish there was a poll to see how many other people didn't know what a charger plate until Ana and MeJulie introduced us to how not to use them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I don’t understand why everyone has to have perfect teeth to fit ‘society’s standards’ she looks confident enough with them to smile and pose showing her teeth so it must not affect her as much as it affects some of you here. If she’s happy she’s happy, We dont all have to have perfect straight bleach white teeth. I know girls 18 years of age who chose to have veneers because of influencer girls and society’s standards.
I feel like a broken record but I honestly think if she got her teeth done it would make a huge difference. It the first thing I notice and I bet others in her industry do as well

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Why does this girl keep saying moment after everything !!! “I’d love a little drink moment” bish just say you want a drink

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t understand why everyone has to have perfect teeth to fit ‘society’s standards’ she looks confident enough with them to smile and pose showing her teeth so it must not affect her as much as it affects some of you here. If she’s happy she’s happy, We dont all have to have perfect straight bleach white teeth. I know girls 18 years of age who chose to have veneers because of influencer girls and society’s standards.
They don’t, however Anna has expressed many times she wants to and at one point announcers she was starting treatment. Curious as to why she hasn’t

Reactions: 25
POV: You're Ana's phone while she's manically browsing Deliveroo deciding what food to get.
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_3542b45a-3b8a-11e9-a664-d81d3e2c8975.jpg

Honestly, you wouldn't expect someone who orders food in multiple times a week to be THAT excited about it. So bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Only Anna could say she didn’t fancy Macdonald’s as she’s had too much of that but proceed to order a tonne of Chinese takeaway food!! And then say ‘don’t judge me it’s Christmas’ 🤣

Reactions: 22
True that’s just her laziness, she can’t be bothered to do anything or look after herself but to say she will look better is just a bit too far
They don’t, however Anna has expressed many times she wants to and at one point announcers she was starting treatment. Curious as to why she hasn’t

Reactions: 6
I appreciate that any donation to charity is a nice thing to do, but it seems a bit cheap fo Ana to only be donating £100 to each charity with her income. On another note, can someone please explain the difference between 'boys' and 'girls' toys? It's 2021 Ana, have a bit more respect and awareness about the world 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I appreciate that any donation to charity is a nice thing to do, but it seems a bit cheap fo Ana to only be donating £100 to each charity with her income. On another note, can someone please explain the difference between 'boys' and 'girls' toys? It's 2021 Ana, have a bit more respect and awareness about the world 🤦‍♀️
I think some donation appeals ask for 'Boys' or 'Girls'. Now I know you would get more but why buy poundshop cheap tack?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know any donation helps & us average folk would prob go unbranded to get the most for our money, but surely Ana can afford to forget the budget & buy branded

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.