Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but you can literally see the print of her bra under this dress. Is this supposed to be good quality?
This dress looks SO unflattering on her
As always they can't seem to do a decent photoshoot when it comes to her collaborations
I still have nightmares from the pictures of her 2nd skinnydip collab

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is her Nan blind? I don’t mean that horribly but I guess she must be or has really poor eye sight as she didn’t see Anna walk in, walk over too her at all in the video! Anna had a bright green suit on!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Watching her "wholesome family vlog" and was so sad to the see that state of mejulies sofa 🥺 like Ana bby you're a bOsS witch cEo and according to your damage control Q&A video everything you do is for your mum, least you could do is buy her a new sofa for her and atticus

Reactions: 15
All I could think here is that she's going to ruin her nan's new outfit with her makeup :sick:

Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm trying to eat here🤢🤮🤣
Sorry😂😂😂 so was I, was put off my cheese pie 🤭🤭🤭

Sorry but you can literally see the print of her bra under this dress. Is this supposed to be good quality?
Why does she always look miserable as duck

Is her Nan blind? I don’t mean that horribly but I guess she must be or has really poor eye sight as she didn’t see Anna walk in, walk over too her at all in the video! Anna had a bright green suit on!
She has really thick lenses on her glasses so maybe she has got some sort of visual impairment, I think just to old age unfortunately, feel like Ana might have mentioned it before too

Reactions: 7
Watching her "wholesome family vlog" and was so sad to the see that state of mejulies sofa 🥺 like Ana bby you're a bOsS witch cEo and according to your damage control Q&A video everything you do is for your mum, least you could do is buy her a new sofa for her and atticus
The ‘wholesome’ vlog was showing lounge underwear for the first 8 mins! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When ana said ‘why don’t you copy the video’ to Atticus and he said ‘copyright’ bit sad when your 6(?) year old brother refuses to copy but all she does is copy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The ‘wholesome’ vlog was showing lounge underwear for the first 8 mins! 😂
Omg this was literally my first thoughts!! I skipped the whole lounge bit because I literally can't stand an ad in a video like that, and also wtf underwear in a family vlog.. ok then 🤣

Reactions: 10
Nothing says wholesome like a stripper inspired underwear try on haul.
I can hear the cheap fabric static from here.

anyone want to start a new thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg this was literally my first thoughts!! I skipped the whole lounge bit because I literally can't stand an ad in a video like that, and also wtf underwear in a family vlog.. ok then 🤣
I was thinking the same, who the hell says they're making a wholesale family vlog then shows their 12 year old viewers bras with "gaps in the middle so you can see your cleavage" and thongs 🤢 she's gross

She thinks the olive lounge set will look really nice against her skin tone 🤣 what your black fishing disgusting dirty looking fake tan? Nah ana 🤦

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.