Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A wonderful new thread. Title credit to @Casperron.

We're all jealous hun, she's reached 1 million subscribers, she's rich don't you know, Julie's still a thorn in her side and their home is rapidly turning into a plastic coven of tat with designer tags.

Photo courtesy of tbhbyron- don't give up the day job @Adastasia pimp.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Love how she hyped up that she had a photoshoot, aaaand the photographer was actually Byron 😂 I still think him and Haz (AKA Cling-on1 and cling-on 2!) are taking the P out of her.

Reactions: 24
Urmm you are kidding right!?!
Yeah it's so inspirational to young girls to constantly have your tits and arse out all the time, make slaggy tiktoks and even worse eating raw bleeping onion.
Screenshot_20191110-225442_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It looks like she hates it 😂😂.

That's the face I pull when someone hands me a mug of cats piss tea. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure Julie didn’t even want Ana to do yt and to stay in education... lol

Reactions: 7
Not keen on those Misguided outfits! They look like such cheap nasty material! And she so obviously didn't choose what went with what, they totally just sent her the outfits and accessories already chosen.

Reactions: 10
So does this mean Julie is now actually earning in excess of £150,000 p/a based on 2 posts per week on skinny coffee etc?
No because skinny coffee etc aren’t ads.

she’s just an affiliate for them. She’ll probably get say 10% of what anyone using her code spends. So if people use her code and spend £500 a month in total she’ll probably get £50 say ( not sure what skinny or Daniel wellington pay)

that chart above is more a company saying how much do you want paying to write a post about our company/ offer/ new product etc - which would be ad rather than gifted...

I think

Urmm you are kidding right!?!
Yeah it's so inspirational to young girls to constantly have your tits and arse out all the time, make slaggy tiktoks and even worse eating raw bleeping onion. View attachment 56318
I assume she means ana is an inspiration and not herself?

sorry Julie, I know, im just jealous that I’m not 50 with a rich daughter

View attachment 56335
Her tongue makes me cry
Oh what an ad. I must sign up immediately now I’ve seen that. Saatchi and saatchi will be knocking her door down after scouting her

Reactions: 3
I’m new to this thread but her Mum is so passive aggressive and gets angry really easily 😂

Reactions: 18
I’m new to this thread but her Mum is so passive aggressive and gets angry really easily 😂
Yeah I think her mum has some issues, obviously don't wanna speculate what they may be. But she's definitely not 100% balanced if you catch my drift lol

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.