Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder,please just wash your jumper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just me or does anyone else think anas got a bit of an attitude in that video with her mum. maybe it’s just because i have a good relationship with mine and wouldn’t speak to her like that??
Exactly what I thought!

Reactions: 11
just me or does anyone else think anas got a bit of an attitude in that video with her mum. maybe it’s just because i have a good relationship with mine and wouldn’t speak to her like that??
Considering she barely see's her mum too now you'd think she'd be less irritated around her but shes still a grumpy mare. She isn't like this with her sugar baby friends

Reactions: 22
So she doesn’t go home often as she has the 2 dopes working 9-5 and is filming much better videos in Manchester. What videos is she talking about as I ain’t seen them

Reactions: 26
It's just uncomfortable seeing her being SO rude to her mum. If I was Julie I'd be having some serious words with her about the way she was treating me.

Reactions: 43
It's just uncomfortable seeing her being SO rude to her mum. If I was Julie I'd be having some serious words with her about the way she was treating me.
Who does she think she is, why does Mejulie put up with it. Ana is too big for her boots these days. Treats Mejulie like that for what, but when her mate Saff treats her like shite she still stays up her ass🙄 easier too pick on her tho ey

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ana comes across so bratty.
The crap that came out of her mouth
'Filming better videos' 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow Ana is coming across as such a rude horrible witch in this video.
Also.. so funny when she said her food shop a week is only £30... yes I'm sure it is Ana but you throw half of it out and must spend £15+ on take away every night.
she skimmed over buying endless takeaways. Does she duck only spend that much a month. On a night out she said she always buys everyone drinks so that could be £60 just on one round 🙄 I reckon she easily spends £500 on one night out with taxis as well

She's horrible now.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can't believe I'm coming here to fight me Julie's corner but it was awful how ana spoke to her about the plants in the video, it must have been tough for Julie having ana move out and obviously having her cancer scare and looking after atticus full time, it's nice that she was able to find a hobby and make her home somewhere she was happy to be and ana just trampled all over it and made fun of her and atticus jumped straight on the bandwagon with the 70 plants and how crowded it feels, she really needs to watch how she talks to her mum especially around atticus because the video was a prime example of how much she influences him

• Heart
Reactions: 96
The new video was uncomfortable to watch, why does she bicker w her mum/try to embarrass her over the silliest things😭 who even cares if she drove your car just call her and ask, why hold a grudge over that and wait to say it on camera🤣🤣

Reactions: 61
The new video was uncomfortable to watch, why does she bicker w her mum/try to embarrass her over the silliest things😭 who even cares if she drove your car just call her and ask, why hold a grudge over that and wait to say it on camera🤣🤣
She’s trying to come across as cool and funny to her 12 year old fans but it’s just embarrassing

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.