Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had an update on my complaint about the dodgy competition. ASA had quite a few complaints and have done some investigating and have agreed that it warrants further investigation!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
7283265A-E6D0-4921-B3A2-6EDECD42314D.jpeg

Didn’t realise we didn’t have to social distance no more. Also why do anas teeth look so weird. Like her whole mouth area doesn’t look normal at all

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 572614
Didn’t realise we didn’t have to social distance no more. Also why do anas teeth look so weird. Like her whole mouth area doesn’t look normal at all
growing up i had awful teeth, i was desperate for braces and now they are perfect. i still don’t understand why she didn’t bother the using the invisiline?! it was free for duck sake 🙄 so ungrateful, i know so many people would jump at that opportunity. why was it wasted on her

Reactions: 23
growing up i had awful teeth, i was desperate for braces and now they are perfect. i still don’t understand why she didn’t bother the using the invisiline?! it was free for duck sake 🙄 so ungrateful, i know so many people would jump at that opportunity. why was it wasted on her
My Invisalign was literally £3500 and mine aren’t as bad as hers, I just needed to fix my bite. Why should she get it for free?

Reactions: 10
I heard today there’s an increase of covid cases from the Indian variant in Manchester... let’s hope she takes it seriously and starts staying in a bit more to help protect others... pah! What am I even saying! She doesn’t give a duck!! The world revolves around Ana sorry I forgot
She's given it to Saffron now, who will take it back to Brighton, give it to Tyler who will take it to wherever up north he lives then BAM we're back to square one 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 13
ok haz is such a performative activist. I’ve seen people on Twitter speak about why white people shouldn’t say ‘miss thing’ because it’s an AAVE expression, yet here she is saying it to ana. Last I checked haz, you were white af. She shouldn’t preach BLM but then appropriate their culture.

not ana saying that she thinks ‘one of these days she’s gonna look like a McDonald’s’ ‘babygirl’, you already do xx & then she said ‘I’m defeated I can’t eat another mcdonalds for a good... FEW HOURS? what even? whenever I have McDonald’s I don’t want it for another month or so not a few hours
she always has been. speaking up about blm etc, slating saffron and unfriending her because she didn’t speak up but now you’re friends again cos blm is no longer a trend?? she’s quite frankly embarrassing, they all are. i agree you shouldn’t speak on something you aren’t educated about but with all the time they have on their hands they can easily donate, share posts, petitions and EDUCATE themselves. sharing an aesthetically pleasing post to your story doesn’t = standing up for what’s right and sharing knowledgeable info with your followers. use your influence to make a difference, it’s sad

Reactions: 16
If Anna and me Julie didn’t spend so much on clothes designer labels etc they would both be able to afford a mortgage! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.