Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
interesting how in her instagram post about the new video she says she’s replying to all comments yet the comments are disabled...maybe people were calling her out?

*I was trying to get a look at the strap of the boy bag as the tell tale sign of a fake is that the overlap of the strap faces the front instead of the back, yet the strap is hidden in every photo and video clip. I’m by no means an expert on chanel but they released the boy bag in camel a few seasons ago, but not in the mini size she has. So the only way she would have maybe been able to get it is pre loved but then that doesn’t tie in the selfridges - especially as they don’t stock chanel RTW or bags*

She's her mothers daughter, so its probably fake and she's trying to pass it off as real. Her story doesn't make sense as like you say, Selfridges don't stock Chanel handbags. Her followers probably won't question it though as young, naive and idolise her, so take whatever she says as gospel.

Reactions: 4
Also, the bags I’m seeing online, the quilted part is a lot smaller than the bag in saffron’s insta pic, and metal Chanel bit and the strap are actually Silver online, rather than gold??? But could be the size of the bag idk???

I’m 90% sure Selfridges does sell Chanel bags, shopping online is only a quarter of what’s available in store, but as pointed out the camel colour hasn’t been released anywhere in that size soOoO 🙄

I just find it funny that someone who vlogs their whole life could make a purchase that big and important and not show the unboxing, I know buying a £4000+ Chanel bag would be a massive deal for me but hey ho. No box, no dust bag, no Selfridges bag? Ok then

Reactions: 11
I’m 90% sure Selfridges does sell Chanel bags, shopping online is only a quarter of what’s available in store, but as pointed out the camel colour hasn’t been released anywhere in that size soOoO 🙄

I just find it funny that someone who vlogs their whole life could make a purchase that big and important and not show the unboxing, I know buying a £4000+ Chanel bag would be a massive deal for me but hey ho. No box, no dust bag, no Selfridges bag? Ok then
Exactly, with her LV ring she makes a show of taking it out of the box and it’s bag it comes in yet there was none of that with her ‘Chanel’ bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she got the bag from selfridges but they don’t have any Chanel bags [emoji848]
Also there is no way if she spent £******** pounds on a bag she wouldn’t do a massive look what I bought post and video like she did when she got that hideous LV mini back pack thing Hahahaha
They do have Chanel handbags in Selfridges as I've purchased one there

But she definitely would of vlogged it, its such a long ass process getting IN to Chanel and when they package your bag for you its kinda mesmerising [emoji23] but then again Chanel employees are boujie AF so stop people filming all the time

The fact she also didn't show the unboxing is a dead giveaway to me it's not real

Reactions: 14
God all the fuss over a 19th birthday it’s kind of a nothing birthday in my eyes. Why the special ring for a 19th? Annoyed me as well when she said “sets of flowers”
Sick of her moaning about her hair, girl just get it cut and stop eating so much rubbish!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
God all the fuss over a 19th birthday it’s kind of a nothing birthday in my eyes. Why the special ring for a 19th? Annoyed me as well when she said “sets of flowers”
Sick of her moaning about her hair, girl just get it cut and stop eating so much rubbish!
I thought the same. I’m 19 and it’s not all it’s cracked up to be, it’s a pretty crappy age lol. And she could stop bleaching it too

Reactions: 7
Anyone else furious that she hadn't put those bouquets in water! She received them a day earlier, and just left them. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She said she got the bag from selfridges but they don’t have any Chanel bags [emoji848]
Also there is no way if she spent £******** pounds on a bag she wouldn’t do a massive look what I bought post and video like she did when she got that hideous LV mini back pack thing Hahahaha
Saffron bought one too on the same day and showed hers when she bought it in selfridges, i think if this one was fake she wouldnt have shown it like that or made a big deal out of it. Makes me believe this one is real because we know the others are fake thats why she never makes a big deal out of them because realistically the Dior bag she wore like twice is in theory more expensive than a Chanel (if it was real) lol

Reactions: 2
Anyone else furious that she hadn't put those bouquets in water! She received them a day earlier, and just left them. [emoji849]
Omg this!!! What an idiot she is i was thinking it the whole time[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] they need water!!!

Reactions: 5

See, heres saffron in selfridges when she went with ana and they bought the bags together on the same day, dont think they’d be brave enough to walk in there with a fake and take a picture with it like they had bought them there [emoji1787]

Reactions: 4
'People think I'm soooo much older than 19, like 20 or twenny wun'. Yeah, Ana because that's such a huge difference in age :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you listen carefully in her latest video she says the Chanel bag is a birthday and million present as “she never thought she’d hit a million” but she hasn’t hit a million!! She’s currently on 974k subscribers and people called her out for the million thing in the comments then next thing I know the comments are switched off :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you listen carefully in her latest video she says the Chanel bag is a birthday and million present as “she never thought she’d hit a million” but she hasn’t hit a million!! She’s currently on 974k subscribers and people called her out for the million thing in the comments then next thing I know the comments are switched off :oops:
It was for a million on Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.