Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie's been busy this morning writing her cover version of Aitch's 'Taste' due for release sometime in the near future...

"Oh Ana I'm tryna get a taste
Of your jet set lifestyle
While I'm sipping skinny shakes ..

Show 'em Ana how you flex and make that coin
Why the hell do people find me so annoying?
duck it, keep it up, I know you love it when I beg
But don't you bleeping dare report my content on tha grid
Love my life, new house, and tit my daughter got me
I see all you jealous witches, million haters, all the forums talk tit on me

Oh Ana I'm tryna get a taste
Can you smell my desperation
Insta grid full of fakes...

Leave me be, I live my life with bleeping cameras on me
Do my thing I'm setting pace go tell a man to stop me
Got all the affiliate links and deals, Daniel Wellington watch buy and sell
Grew up sliding round in Northamptonshire you can kinda tell
If you see me with my girl Ana, stay the duck out my way,
Got sexy mama looking fly we gon slay,
Fake Prada,
fake Gucci crepes and the belt but the bag's Chanel (also a fake)
Had a rest on me sofa, how much more product promo can you take?
Got it in my head that I'm the best so I ain't stressing much
I'm all over the fake tit, gonna beg ya all for love..."
Better than the original 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s sad that Julie only is proud of Ana for anything money related and it’s the same with Ana she goes on about money , how successful she is etc regarding what she can buy and listen she’s earning good and if she’s happy enough then good for her , personally I’m not interested in the lifestyle or “job” she has so I’ve no reason to be jealous. I don’t have a mum , I only have my dad and I can tell you now I could be broke but he would be proud of me regardless. How much money I make at work or what I’ve bought isn’t the things that comes to his mind when asked why he is proud of me. Yes he is proud that I work hard but he gives such genuine loving compliments about me and he never expects me to buy him things even though of course I do treat him every so often but it’s not a constant thing cause we aren’t materialistic Julie and I pay up money every week in the house to help out cause I’m an adult and that’s part of life. So Julie if I was in Ana’s position financially maybe I would then be able to buy more things for people or whatever but what’s an expensive watch or a designer bag going to do? yeah it’s nice if you really want it people can do what they want with their money but just cause your daughter gives you those things that shouldn’t be a reason why you love her or that it proves her love for you. We all like to look after our parent/parents after everything they’ve done for us but I don’t need to give my dad something so expensive to prove I’m a good daughter or that I’m successful. You could wake up one day and all this fortune that you have got all cause of Ana could be gone and then what do you have ? Two kids who I’m sure you love and care for very much but love them for being happy , giving you time , spending time with eachother and appreciate that your daughter has helped you get to the financial position you are in but don’t take advantage of it and remember money isn’t everything. There’ll always be people with very little money in this world but they could easily be a million times happier and more content in their life then you are because they know money isn’t the reason people like them or want them around. We’re all entitled to opinions on a film we watch , a tv show , a book we read and a YouTube video we see. You’re not always going to like to hear the truth and yes there are people who bully or say things that really don’t need to be said but for the people who are giving honest opinions let us we’re entitled to say them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20190823_192321.jpg

Julie's keeping an eye on all you Tattlers this Friday night whilst she guzzles down her skinny shakes and takeaway pizza!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh Julie.

Got quite a chip on your shoulder there haven’t you! Ana might be financially successful granted, but at what cost? Getting her tits out on the internet and selling her soul to any brand that wants her? Wow. Much success.

Success isn’t just about how much you have in the bank or how much you want to waste on designer items for clout. It’s about being a good person, giving back, cultivating the relationships around you, and not being a vapid little madam who thinks she’s hot tit because she has creepy older men sliding into her DMs.

Also, let it be clear... Ana’s success is not YOUR success. How lame do you have to be to live off your teenage daughter‽ Sure you might have some crappy insta ads rolling in now (I mean, is there anyone who HASN’T advertised Daniel Wellington? They’re hardly exclusive) but you will never reach the financial level of Ana which means you will always be beholden to her.

The pair of you need to try taking your heads out of your (fake) Gucci clout obsessed arses and see what’s going on in the world. There’s a big wide world out there and far more important things than grabbing freebies from any brand who as much as looks your way. Have some self respect.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Love that this thread has become inactive for nearly 24 hours now Julie has her own thread 😂. Obvs Julie is Ana’s biggest issue, no surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reading hate comments (including spreadsheets 😉) from my mums thread as I’m now irrelevant”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ana's with her second family, she's at Saffron's again. Obviously Julie still won't let Anastasia's friends enter Anastasia's home 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she’s done the video of all videos going round the drive thru 50 times (well only made it to 20 before her card got declined) pure stupidity and I think Atticus was embarrassed to be with them 🙈

Ana's with her second family, she's at Saffron's again. Obviously Julie still won't let Anastasia's friends enter Anastasia's home 😬
How long has Ana been in that house now? And Saff hasn’t even been up to see her 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t know what’s more embarrassing them going around McDonald’s 20 something times or when they asked why they’re doing it they said they’re bored, when clearly one of the girls who work their knows she makes videos. They were all probably laughing at them. how annoyed must the people work there for minimum wage be knowing she’s going to post a video of going around the drive thru loads of times and get payed 10x as much as them

What is the point of her latest video?

Didn't even do it 50 times, literally so pointless. It's only funny to them, not the poor workers having to put up with their tit. Just came across like they were taking the piss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Oh my god julie is so pethetic in the hate comment video regarding the wellington watch pose and keeps passing things off as jealously no love its strange and bizzare how you live off youe 18 year olds income stop claimin benifits and get a job k bye

Reactions: 4
"Oh we're just bored" with witches cackles after, didn't come across well.
It does come across as a piss take and I'm glad the comments are saying the same but I bet they'll be deleted soon to keep the positive vibes going for Julie's ego.

20190825_143752.jpg

• Haha
Has Ana ever worked a food/retail-type job? I'd be HIGHLY surprised if she had, cos if she has she would never have done that sorry excuse of a 'challenge'. Those poor staff, being asked for stupid things like sweetcorn and water. Not cool or funny in the slightest.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Has Ana ever worked a food/retail-type job? I'd be HIGHLY surprised if she had, cos if she has she would never have done that sorry excuse of a 'challenge'. Those poor staff, being asked for stupid things like sweetcorn and water. Not cool or funny in the slightest.
No Ana’s never been employed as far as we know

• Wow
Doesn’t surprise me Ana and her mum had no problem taking the piss out of everyone working in McDonald’s. If I had been behind that counter I’d have felt like they were laughing at me.
It’s no different to sitting in a restaurant and asking the server to keep going back to the kitchen for something.
“Can I get a napkin, and I can I get a fork, and can I get another spoon....”
They’d be asked to leave if they were doing that as a joke.
No different

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She did a single day working there in a glorified McDonald's promotion. The fact she's all "my McDonald's hates me" before the start and still does it anyway shows she's too narcissistic and selfish to care about the impact her stupid video has on the workers.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.