Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like ana. But I only like her when she isn’t with saffron.
Her videos are lacking creativity. Either they are pointless 24 hours “challenges” or ads.
Why do these big brands want to do stuff with her, there are other really talented makeup artists that deserve it more!

Reactions: 3
Why is she doing supermarkets cheapest food videos.. I was under the impression she grew up on a council estate and with the cheapest supermarket food anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's no point having a review as she thinks everything is amazing!

Why is she doing supermarkets cheapest food videos.. I was under the impression she grew up on a council estate and with the cheapest supermarket food anyway
personally hate the "I try the cheapest supermarket food for 24 hours!" some of us have to live off that stuff because we can't afford the branded smh also thought the cheapest was sometimes just the same as branded but under different packaging lol.. idk why she's always surprised when she eats these foods because she's clearly previously done the video before or previously eaten the products before

• Sad
Reactions: 8
personally hate the "I try the cheapest supermarket food for 24 hours!" some of us have to live off that stuff because we can't afford the branded smh also thought the cheapest was sometimes just the same as branded but under different packaging lol.. idk why she's always surprised when she eats these foods because she's clearly previously done the video before or previously eaten the products before
Ok, let’s be completely honest the only reason this isn’t her daily diet is because of Ana herself, I have NO respect for her mum after her latest “influencer” stunt,
Julie is slagging off the budget food options but she’d still be eating that food if it wasn’t for the fact her daughter is keeping her 😐
And before that the father of her son was paying her 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ok, let’s be completely honest the only reason this isn’t her daily diet is because of Ana herself, I have NO respect for her mum after her latest “influencer” stunt,
Julie is slagging off the budget food options but she’d still be eating that food if it wasn’t for the fact her daughter is keeping her 😐
Her mum said she’d not post atticus on social media too and has suddenly started. Not massively but still. Strange how these influencers change opinions suddenly.

Was weird anyway since he was in tons of Anas videos. Surprised they’ve not set him up his own opening toys channel or something tbh.

Reactions: 5
THIS 🙌🏽

Reactions: 1
Her mum said she’d not post atticus on social media too and has suddenly started. Not massively but still. Strange how these influencers change opinions suddenly.

Was weird anyway since he was in tons of Anas videos. Surprised they’ve not set him up his own opening toys channel or something tbh.
His dad has probably veto-ed Atticus being exposed on social media, hence no Disney Trip.

I always thought this when he’d show up in her videos

won’t be surprised if next weeks video is a ‘trying the most expensive food in asda’ video. changing the supermarket doesn’t make it an inventive idea. genuinely used to really enjoy her content she seemed so down to earth but all of her video ideas are same same or full of ads. i get this is how they make their living but none of the products she sponsors seem at all sincere. won’t be trusting the tea tree range she recommends on her ig her skin looks the exact same as it did a year ago.

Reactions: 2
won’t be surprised if next weeks video is a ‘trying the most expensive food in asda’ video. changing the supermarket doesn’t make it an inventive idea. genuinely used to really enjoy her content she seemed so down to earth but all of her video ideas are same same or full of ads. i get this is how they make their living but none of the products she sponsors seem at all sincere. won’t be trusting the tea tree range she recommends on her ig her skin looks the exact same as it did a year ago.
We’ll have a summer of ‘finding out my best friend is on strictyl’ ‘Reacting to my best friend on strictly’ ‘going to strictly’ I imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 7
at least if saff has to cancel their bali trip now, ana has more time for disney!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love looking at Julie’s insta to see her #ads. Today’s made me laugh - a bum bag! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love looking at Julie’s insta to see her #ads. Today’s made me laugh - a bum bag! 😂
Just had a look at her Instagram stories why would anyone want that bum bag? Also she does that same gormless face in every photo.

As for Ana’s latest content I have no comment, it kinda speaks for itself 😂

I just looked on her Mums page and I can’t believe she is hash tagging in her fake bag and shoes to the designer.[emoji85]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.