Anastasia Kingsnorth #18 Anna TravelsNorth: wrong priorty, fake apology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird how Haz has gone blonder yet they’ve stupidly told Ana she looks better brunette which is a lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i know this is ana’s thread not haz’s, but 🤮
Why are these so called adults obsessed with sex? They're trying to make it a a personality trait and it's not cute. I hope I've not misunderstood this hahah. If I have I need to get my mind out of the gutter. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why are these so called adults obsessed with sex? They're trying to make it a a personality trait and it's not cute. I hope I've not misunderstood this hahah. If I have I need to get my mind out of the gutter. 😂
Don’t worry, I ended up watching it about 5 times to make sure that I wasn’t misunderstood😂

Reactions: 10
Because they were those kids at sixth form no one wanted to have sex with, so now they have something to prove

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her new video.....''I work very very hard'' you wouldn't know a day of hard work if it hit you in the face love! I can't wait till my comment is deleted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
wow what a hard worker. a 1 minute clip asking her followers to download an app and makes thousands from it. independent boss woman!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
she seems very off in the new vlog idk what it is
She so clearly didn't want to be there. Not that she didn't appreciate the effort her family put in but if you gave Ana the choice of that family party or a birthday night out with her wonky tits, her beg friends and badly edited instagram photos, we ALL know what she would have chosen :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Idk if this makes sense, but I feel like Tana Mongeau/Jake Paul/Jeffree Starr/James Charles (maybe) and other American youtubers/influencers began the thing of flexing their wealth (maybe off the back of celebrities doing it more a la the Kardashian-Jenners) and their success, like Tana wearing the dress made of money etc - bearing in mind I've barely watched them so could be waaaay off - and it kind of works for them because they're American and I feel like there's like a lower level of cringing and embarrassment in America, like a lot of things would be considered over the top by Brits, plus LA is literally like Hollywood and all that glamour and flash etc.
But when english youtubers try and copy it, like I'd say the social climbers did like wooo look at us crazy kids we do drugs and go to maaad parties cos we're rich teenagers yooo, it's cringe and doesn't really work haha cos they're doing what most english teenagers do just thinking they're on another level? Adn I think that's why Ana struggles cos she's trying to make this new look/personality that's a bit like flashy and look how much money I have, work with her old portrayal which was really humble and sweet and they just don't go. Like you can't have it both ways.....
Sorry that was such a word vomit loool x

Reactions: 25
Breaking more rules in the new video. I think there was 3 households at the nans party. Also can we take a minute to remember the pantomime the Nan put on for Ana...Felt like an awkward family member watching in the corner of the room😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i liked when they spoke briefly about past struggles with money and stuff because it’s relatable and realistic, majority of us struggle at some point. but it also made me realise how shes distanced herself from that, its insane what money can do to a person. knowing she hasn’t always been loaded you would think she would still be the ‘humble’ and sweet person she used to be but she’s the complete opposite. all she cares about is money, for example thinking shes above the law because she has money.. she doesn’t care about anyone but herself now and it’s sad. it will always be sex, money and holidays for her, putting people at risk of dying? who cares. atleast ana is getting her well deserved holiday to greece, or buying the next designer item she can flex constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Idk if this makes sense, but I feel like Tana Mongeau/Jake Paul/Jeffree Starr/James Charles (maybe) and other American youtubers/influencers began the thing of flexing their wealth (maybe off the back of celebrities doing it more a la the Kardashian-Jenners) and their success, like Tana wearing the dress made of money etc - bearing in mind I've barely watched them so could be waaaay off - and it kind of works for them because they're American and I feel like there's like a lower level of cringing and embarrassment in America, like a lot of things would be considered over the top by Brits, plus LA is literally like Hollywood and all that glamour and flash etc.
But when english youtubers try and copy it, like I'd say the social climbers did like wooo look at us crazy kids we do drugs and go to maaad parties cos we're rich teenagers yooo, it's cringe and doesn't really work haha cos they're doing what most english teenagers do just thinking they're on another level? Adn I think that's why Ana struggles cos she's trying to make this new look/personality that's a bit like flashy and look how much money I have, work with her old portrayal which was really humble and sweet and they just don't go. Like you can't have it both ways.....
Sorry that was such a word vomit loool x
Totally agree, so many British you tubers have become so Americanised because they watch so many American influencers. It suits Americans because culturally they’re more comfortable with showing off their wealth etc. But when brits copy it, it does come across really cringey

Breaking more rules in the new video. I think there was 3 households at the nans party. Also can we take a minute to remember the pantomime the Nan put on for Ana...Felt like an awkward family member watching in the corner of the room😂
It’s the rule of 6 now, so you can have 6 people from diff households (that still applies where they live).

I thought the panto was quite sweet. Her nan is definitely the most likeable member of the family. Atticus screaming over the candle was annoying.

And I found it really rude how Julie was bitching about Pam’s cake at the end. Just because Julie wouldn’t (or couldn’t) bake something, doesn’t mean someone shouldn’t make the effort to bake a really nice cake. People like that really wind me up.

Reactions: 32
also about haz’s tiktok.. why is sex a literal personality trait for the both of them. if i met someone for the first time and all they spoke about was sex and what they do to themselves / others i’d be so embarrassed 🤢 it’s such a normal thing yet they act like it’s some revolutionary thing. seriously need to grow up... having sex isn’t a personality trait.

Reactions: 26
The thing is with Ana is is how much she has changed. Theres youtubers i like that just unbox designer goods and do revolve hauls. But people didnt subscribe to Ana for that, they loved her old vlogs with her family. Thats why people pick on her more compared to Saffron cause saffron has always been stuck up so we dont notice as much

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.