Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMFAOOOOO after reading these last 2 pages....do I really wanna torture myself by watching that vid and hear ana talking about her willy suckin antics 🤔🤔🥴🥴🥴🥴
yes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m from Scotland so sorry if I’m being really stupid and the English rules are different, but surely there is no point “sitting 1 metre apart” (which they clearly weren’t in Haz’s vid) if Ana is literally INSIDE Haz and Byrons flat?!? that just doesn’t make any sense to me like what’s the point in “socially distancing” if your literally inside of their home anyway?! It kinda defeats the whole purpose🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I’m from Scotland so sorry if I’m being really stupid and the English rules are different, but surely there is no point “sitting 1 metre apart” (which they clearly weren’t in Haz’s vid) if Ana is literally INSIDE Haz and Byrons flat?!? that just doesn’t make any sense to me like what’s the point in “socially distancing” if your literally inside of their home anyway?! It kinda defeats the whole purpose🤣🤣
In the UK you’re allowed two households inside. I personally don’t agree with it but it is allowed. They should be keeping 2m where possible which they defo could do. She wasn’t even 1m away from them 😂

Reactions: 10
Yeah she’s so immature! Thinks she’s gods gift aswel but she only gets lads on nights out because she comes across as easy
Yeah male attention on nights out is 9/10 just bc they're after sex and they'll go for anyone, I wouldn't see it as something to ve flattered by tbh

Reactions: 19
did she really go to krispy kreme and get a donut with icecream ontop, donut balls, regular donuts and a milkshake then proceed to get a MCDONALDS after it all?? you cannot tell me thats normal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It’s in that video with haz and Byron, she said she poos a lot.... yeah it’s your diet Ana! You’ll ballon up when that stops happening

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her hair used to be so pretty and healthy when she just had blonde highlights. Now its so dry! All to look like saffron.

Reactions: 9
Haz called saff out over ever black out Tuesday post. Haz and saffron unfollowed each other then a couple days later haz and Ana unfollowed each other
That’s quite sad because if Ana and Haz have been long time friends Ana is clearly stacking her chips on the famous friend

Reactions: 10
So in Haz's video Ana says she saw the hairiest penis ever and she thought "Urrr this can't be normal" then says she sucked it anyway after Haz tells her she has the right to say no. Even Haz and Byron looked pretty disgusted. Ana is literally vile 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Ana talking about a boy putting a finger up her bum in hazs video...🤢 and how fast a guy came when she sucked him off 🤮

She’s laughing like a bleeping child when talking about STDs in hazs video as haz opens up about when she had one and speaks on the importance on sexual health and links below a free testing site that gets sent out anon to your address. She’s deffo the type that thinks it’s ‘cool’ to get fingered by a lad in the back of his car. She’s actually grim.
Yeah when Haz and Byron were trying to be serious about testing kits and stuff and Ana is just sat there giggling

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I haven't watched all of Haz's new video yet, but I love that she has a mixed race model/actress speaking up about discrimination at the beginning! It was pretty eye-opening hearing about less overt prejudices, and I think that's an actual responsible way for someone to use their platform for good. White people need to raise up and give a voice to people of colour, rather than talking over them imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.