amyjaneandbaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone?

I used to really like Amy and do find she still posts useful things. But there's just something about her face and attitude that really annoy me! I just feel like she always tries to come across as though she's a really nice, considerate person, with all her Earth mama Pinterest Eco vibes, but honestly, she's just a low-key wannabe Mama blogger.

The way she pouts her lips! *shakes fist*

Im sure she's a nice person, and I don't think she does any harm, her play ideas are fab. But my god she loves to whinge and moan.all.the.time.

I unfollowed ages ago. I always got the vibe she was a mean girl underneath the fake niceness. Could be wrong but there was something about her.

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed ages ago. I always got the vibe she was a mean girl underneath the fake niceness. Could be wrong but there was something about her.
Yes, this is totally it. She is not all sweetness and nice, really. Not the way she pretends. She has a huge sense of entitlement and that's why she is so moany all the time. She has no idea about the real world.

Unfollowed ages ago. So ridiculously moany, even more so all the way through her last pregnancy. Never known someone so miserable!

I unfollowed a while ago. I think she is quite genuine, she seems like a nice person. I just found her to be too negative all the time and lacking in confidence.

She massively projects her anxieties about the planet and although I agree with what she says to a certain extent, I don't feel she gets her point across properly becomes she comes across so preachy and depressing.

I'd like to see her build up her confidence...stand up tall, shoulders back and stop playing with her flipping hair in the camera. You can't be an influencer and be shy!

I had quite a few run ins with her in DMs and then unfollowed. She is so judgey and preachy but then has been so so selfish through all the corona stuff, whining about how she wants to be back to normal and that she has to wear a mask. People are losing family members and that’s her biggest concern! She says she’s up for discussing stuff but if you challenge her in any way she gets really aggresive. Also the whole ‘I’d be concerned if my kids weren’t jealous of each other’. Mine aren’t and that’s fine. Some are and that’s fine too. No need to be concerned either way. Passive aggressive judgements all the time wrapped up in pretending to be nice.

Mod edit, thread locked because it's a small account. You need at least 10k followers and engagement tk match it to have a thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.