amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she will have a mental breakdown over getting her own thread 😂

Spoilt is one word for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m all for self love but she comes across as too much of a narcissist IMO. I swear the main reason for her stories are so she can check herself out and hear the sound of her own voice

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I followed Amy for years, before she had a big following. It was Hannah who started on Instagram with the bigger following. Both sisters have significantly changed over the last couple of years. Amy especially. She's become rather big headed it would seem. Such a shame, as she was so funny and genuine when she first started her account. I don't dislike either of them though I just eyeroll at a few things 😂🙄

Reactions: 13
I like her she seems really lovely, always responds to messages etc.
I think they're both nice girls too, just don't criticise anything they do or they have a melt down 🙈 Amy does like to show off rather a lot but I can't hold that against her either.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Originally posted this on Hannah's thread but I'll pop it here -

Why does Amy wear a hoody and dressing gown at home all the time? Can’t afford to heat the house after all those holidays?!

Reactions: 3
It would he interesting to see how much that shop takes in profit, both girls are rich
It looks like a basic, overpriced village corner shop kinda thing to me🤷‍♀️ I don't believe it solely could make enough to fund their lifestyles, and their mums?!

Reactions: 1
I think It's like an old fashioned market/poundland/hardware kinda shop. Not gonna lie I'd love a nose around I'm a sucker for places like that😂 I'm not sure if they have a market stall too. They overshare many things, but are vague about other subjects.

Reactions: 1
I think It's like an old fashioned market/poundland/hardware kinda shop. Not gonna lie I'd love a nose around I'm a sucker for places like that😂 I'm not sure if they have a market stall too. They overshare many things, but are vague about other subjects.
Yes I think you're right about the market stall!

Reactions: 2
Why would you tag your sister, your brother and your mum in a story that’s you in a mirror showing your buttcheeks ?? Baffled

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.