amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I don’t get. When the girls are working they’re always saying how cold it is and wrapped up in 50 layers, hats included. When they were in the other shop and now in the new one.
I’d be furious if my employer had the heating off but when it’s your Mum and Dad you’d think they’d at least make sure their daughters were warm! That’s why they’ve got so much money, not paid a heating bill in years I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you know what I don’t get. When the girls are working they’re always saying how cold it is and wrapped up in 50 layers, hats included. When they were in the other shop and now in the new one.
I’d be furious if my employer had the heating off but when it’s your Mum and Dad you’d think they’d at least make sure their daughters were warm! That’s why they’ve got so much money, not paid a heating bill in years I bet
All the heating is in the loft growing the plants 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Genuinely not sure if she knows she’s having a baby or just getting some doll delivered or something to play with.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watch her name the baby something ridiculous. Especially with her emphasis on the babys surname. Sure she thinks she's beyonce 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watch her name the baby something ridiculous. Especially with her emphasis on the babys surname. Sure she thinks she's beyonce 😅😅
What will the baby’s surname be? I mostly watch stories on mute in the middle of the night (in Oz) due to pregnancy insomnia so I don’t wake my hubby 😂

Reactions: 3
I can't believe the dog is in the baby's seat. It's really unhygienic and the dog could get jealous of the baby in it and who knows what could happen. Still can't understand why they have so many baby things out way before the birth, or maybe I'm just old fashioned 🤣

Reactions: 8
I can't believe the dog is in the baby's seat. It's really unhygienic and the dog could get jealous of the baby in it and who knows what could happen. Still can't understand why they have so many baby things out way before the birth, or maybe I'm just old fashioned 🤣
I don’t get why people do this at all. It’s a fresh brand new baby, smelling all delicious and fresh (that newborn smell 🥰) and she’s gonna put it in a seat that’s been out for months, covered in dog smell. Yuk.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg her entitled attitude this morning as her neighbors are cutting down trees in their own garden. 😂 maybe plant some trees of your own or build a fence. Who does she think she bloody is. She knows she sounds petty yet still posted it online. I hope her neighbors see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg her entitled attitude this morning as her neighbors are cutting down trees in their own garden. 😂 maybe plant some trees of your own or build a fence. Who does she think she bloody is. She knows she sounds petty yet still posted it online. I hope her neighbors see it.
It’s such a childish response. Maybe the tree blocks the light to their house, it’s their land they can do what they like. I stand by she’s been coddled her whole life

Reactions: 6
It’s such a childish response. Maybe the tree blocks the light to their house, it’s their land they can do what they like. I stand by she’s been coddled her whole life
She’s definitely a spoilt brat!

Reactions: 1
The neighbours have to put up with your crappy cat wailing, sorry "singing" Amy... this is their revenge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.