amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you film yourself crying to a song on Instagram. What a bleeping cock
Came here to see if someone had already said this 😂 such a bleeping attention seeker!! I should hope you do love the father of your child, it's hardly ground breaking information is it...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it’s not nice to mention a pregnant girls weight etc etc but she is going to be absolutely massive by the time she’s full term.

Reactions: 4
I know it’s not nice to mention a pregnant girls weight etc etc but she is going to be absolutely massive by the time she’s full term.
I think some people use pregnancy as a reason to just eat tit. For 22 weeks she is huge the baby is the size of a pepper.

Reactions: 1
I think some people use pregnancy as a reason to just eat tit. For 22 weeks she is huge the baby is the size of a pepper.
I’m one of those people but I had more of a balanced diet - she’s just eating pure crap 🤣 when I was pregnant, I couldn’t stop eating but I quickly lost the weight after.

Reactions: 1
Sorry I sound awful. I gave birth a year ago I should know better but she definitely does look like she’s just had too many sweets.

Reactions: 2
The singing stories are back 🤢🤢🤢 makes me absolutely shrivel up and die inside when people sing on their stories. Feel sorry for her poor neighbours.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.