amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep putting the kid's hair in a stick up band like that!? It makes her look like her forehead goes so far back!

Reactions: 2
Where has her sister Hannah disappeared to? She seems to have gone underground again, unless she’s started another new account that I haven’t come across yet.

Where has her sister Hannah disappeared to? She seems to have gone underground again, unless she’s started another new account that I haven’t come across yet.
She’s still there posting a million stories a day obsessing over her restrictive calorie intake and workouts.

Lol at Amy trying to make out she looks the same with or without a filter. It's great she feels confident, but she is so full of herself lately It's all a bit 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol at Amy trying to make out she looks the same with or without a filter. It's great she feels confident, but she is so full of herself lately It's all a bit 🤮
And still filtering her child. I wonder if she has any natural pictures of her kid

Reactions: 3
I don't think I've ever seen one. She even filters the shivering shitting dog
It’s sad how’s she going to explain to her kid when she’s older that every pic had a filter on.
Her and a sister both have body issues which they will pass on to their daughters.
You would think they would want to me better role models

• Sad
Oh look her & hannah are doing another intense diet & exercise programme. Why do they bother!? They commit for the length then after just go back to their bad habits & seem to learn nothing.

Reactions: 7
Oh look her & hannah are doing another intense diet & exercise programme. Why do they bother!? They commit for the length then after just go back to their bad habits & seem to learn nothing.
I agree, don’t see why they bother. Then when do their ‘healthy’ meals/food they always say how amazing the food is and it’s the nicest thing ever ect ect... so if that’s true why don’t they ever stick to it!?

Reactions: 5