amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be confused with James’,..it’s her brothers semen because you know keep it in the family and all that
Her brother gets a framed photo of that delightful selfie they took in the mirror of the two of them... and Amy's arse 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Does she follow Kate Hayes too. Her homophobic tweets have been outed today and she’s saying troll photo shopped them

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I love the internet. Especially now with all these self entitled influencers. It just takes a split second to get a screen shot and poof 😂😂 they need to all be held accountable.

Reactions: 3
She's so desperate to become a big influencer. I don't think she could handle it if she's getting her knickers in a knot over 14 people saying no wtf 🤣🤣 such a big-headed prat lately 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also where the no was on it is prime tapping area, sure a load of people clicked on it. Plus I'm sure people followed them originally for slimming world, people are getting sick of renovation instagrammers because everyone is trying it at the moment

Reactions: 7
You know what I find bizarre, Ainsley Harriott follows her. That means he’s also had to endure seeing her ‘Milky Mamas’ 🤢🤮. Felt sick even typing that 🤣.
055F3812-4EEB-4F19-9902-A77AAAE7BE50.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11