amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Margo looks sooo much like Eden.
Elle looks odd, can’t put my finger on it but the difference in cuteness/baby is clear on here

kinda like the baby on the film Penelope

she’s frightening (one of those babies you go awwww but really they look scary and just odd)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Margo looks sooo much like Eden.
Elle looks odd, can’t put my finger on it but the difference in cuteness/baby is clear on here

kinda like the baby on the film Penelope

she’s frightening (one of those babies you go awwww but really they look scary and just odd)
It’s the eyes.
Poor kid has her fathers eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone who follows any follow ellas__eats

I find her just as ******** as han and Amy. Currently been preaching about how good co sleeping with a newborn is obviously never heard of SIDS

**follows Amy

**follows Amy
**annoying 🤦‍♀️

Does anyone who follows any follow ellas__eats

I find her just as ******** as han and Amy. Currently been preaching about how good co sleeping with a newborn is obviously never heard of SIDS

**follows Amy
Yes I follow her. She pissed me off all through her pregnancy saying how much she hated her body and felt fat etc... selfish cow wants to realise how lucky she is to be able to grow a human when so many can’t! All these insta guns have major issues with food and body dysmorphia and all this will sadly be passed on to their girls.

Margo is so cute. I do worry about Elles body imagine as she grows up as her mother is obsessed with food and looks. It’s so sad that Elle always has filter on her who filters a baby. The way Amy constantly screech’s in a face is going to giver her a nervous twitch

Reactions: 1
Yes I follow her. She pissed me off all through her pregnancy saying how much she hated her body and felt fat etc... selfish cow wants to realise how lucky she is to be able to grow a human when so many can’t! All these insta guns have major issues with food and body dysmorphia and all this will sadly be passed on to their girls.

Honestly they are all a hazard to those poor babies. It's like they see them as an accessory and not an actual living thing.

Amy and Ella seem to ignore all valid advice from actual professionals and do what the duck they feel like 🤦‍♀️

I’ve said it before, they’re not the most intelligent of people. Like, some of their comments worry me 😂
I remember when Hannah said that nursing wasn’t breastfeeding!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before, they’re not the most intelligent of people. Like, some of their comments worry me 😂
I think that may be a northern thing. The older generation where I come from would call holding/cuddling a baby as nursing.

Reactions: 1
I’ve said it before too, thick as mince the pair of them!

I’m sure she will grow into those eyes soon. Like when she’s 18 poor kid dads eyes mums nose no hope

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For real is it normal for the baby to always look so zoned out/not focusing properly? Not sure if its more pronounced because of the big eyes?

For real is it normal for the baby to always look so zoned out/not focusing properly? Not sure if its more pronounced because of the big eyes?
She probably can’t focous cause Amy is either screaming in her face so she’s in a perm any state of shock.
Or has a phone in her face babies learn to focous from eye contact not from a phone.

Reactions: 2
She's totally messed that child's posture up, her head still sits forward rather than straight because she forced her into a sitting/standing position so early.

• Sad
  • Wow