amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably lying lying about the money even being in the bag. Anything for attention

Reactions: 2
Geez she's actually getting a breast lift/reduction. Lucky you work in mummy & daddy's sweet shop and they will pay for it and give you the time off 🙄

Probably just an excuse to get her tits out on the gram! which she seems absolutely desperate to do. Does she actually pay for anything her self or do mummy and daddy fund her entire life?

Reactions: 3
Geez she's actually getting a breast lift/reduction. Lucky you work in mummy & daddy's sweet shop and they will pay for it and give you the time off 🙄
She’s only doing it because that Ella Eats did it. Not a single thought of her own in that empty head of hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is zero point if she ever plans on having more kids.

There's an episode in The Royle Family where Denise wants a breast reduction... but she can't have one because it's not fair on Dave because he works long hours 🤣🤣🤣

My god she's a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally couldn't love her own face more if she tried could she, how many videos of her flirting with her own reflection!?

Reactions: 5
She literally couldn't love her own face more if she tried could she, how many videos of her flirting with her own reflection!?
I’m all for self love but she proper loves herself bet she flicks her bean to pics of herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Amy's deluded I live a town away and it's not cold enough for a winter snow suit. Poor kids gonna cook alive

Reactions: 4
EllasEats is now having a whinge on her story she has found tattle and the few comments on here have triggered her mental health 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3