amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Amy is certainly feeling herself today isn't she, what her post said after 'instagram can be a cruel place' was basically self promotion.

Reactions: 2
Begging insta huns to tell her what a great mum she is.
Filtering your kid
Front facing a newborn in a carrier
And getting them in a jumperoo from birth
1st class parenting

Who the duck let's a baby nap at 6.30 pm? Surely keep her awake then put her down for the night. Amy really is puddled

Reactions: 1
425 x 4 = 16,820 🤔 and she only realised that was wrong when she worked it out. Can't believe how dense she is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has this girl not got any mates does she really think any one cares about how she works out a maths equation. She’s so dull makes a change from her filtering her kid though.
Why do you filter your kid Amy?????

She's honestly not all there ' how can our eye colour be sooo different' well because her dad has blue eyes and genetically we pick up 50/50 from our parents. Who has a baby & doesn't have flipping basic understanding of this.

She's honestly not all there ' how can our eye colour be sooo different' well because her dad has blue eyes and genetically we pick up 50/50 from our parents. Who has a baby & doesn't have flipping basic understanding of this.
Surprised she knew where to put the penis so dense

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are so thick, if you bring another generation into the world you should have a minimum IQ. The kids got no hope when they need advice or help!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ugh is she desperately trying to get Elle featured on the Elle Petite baby clothing Instagram, so basically begging for likes on the photo. So cringe.

What on earth possessed her to upload herself dancing like that on her stories today? Dying of embarrassment for her!! I’m speechless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My eyes….MY EYES ARE BURNING. Amy love please don’t ever dance again and broadcast it to thousands of strangers you look demented

• Haha