Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Romey and Marley. I don’t hate the names they’re sweet, but aren’t all these influencers sick of been clones, there’s been Romeo swift,that she called Romey, Romey ( liv wooldridge baby ) and Roma ( Rebecca lamb) and I’m sure they’ll be more that I can’t think
Of !

Reactions: 5
Reality has hit her in the face 🙈🙈🙈 She thought She Will be able To push vids fast with TWINS

Reactions: 8
I feel like she came off quite well in it tbf. Seems to have made her grow up a bit if that makes sense? They all seem to be doing well & the boys are SO cute.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she came off quite well in it tbf. Seems to have made her grow up a bit if that makes sense? They all seem to be doing well & the boys are SO cute.
She admitted that things have been hard and that is absolutely fine. It's when some influencers make out everything is a breeze that's annoying!
Yeah I think motherhood suits her and the boys are really cute🥹

Reactions: 6
She admitted that things have been hard and that is absolutely fine. It's when some influencers make out everything is a breeze that's annoying!
Yeah I think motherhood suits her and the boys are really cute🥹
Yes this is the content People would like To hear and could actually relate. Like even amy went like I get no sleep but its Perfect I wouldnt change a thing!? Really 🤣🤣 why are People like this! Like its More than ok To say it sucks and you would love More sleep and that does not make you Bad person or a Bad mama. I needed More real talk like how much the sleep deprivation sucks and that you get a shock To the Core cause you cant leave the baby anywhere in the beginning! Its Perfect wouldnt have it other way I never regret. Its BS all the New mums have few regrets and its fine! I do think motherhood fits her :) I just hope She will be honest whilst talking in the future. Will be interesting To see maybe She Will amaze us all. 😁

Reactions: 4