Amy Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly could she say she’s “so excited” in that dumb voice any more when she’s trying to promote something. Secondly what is the name of her son?!

Reactions: 2
Son? If we’re on about the same one she’s got a daughter called Polly? Is she pregnant with another?

Reactions: 1
She had another son about 8 months ago but don’t think the dad wants him in the public eye so he’s known as the baby!

Yeah exactly people barely know he exists! Yet she blogs and gives advice about being a mum. Wants her ‘fans’ to support the kids brands she endorses yet keeps half of her mum life a mystery!

Reactions: 8
This really pisses me off! She pimps out her daughter but keeps her son completely under wraps it’s obviously to do with the different dads but she should just keep them both out the public eye then I feel bad for her little girl!

Reactions: 9
I didn’t read the story but apparently she thinks she can become a midwife within a month. Just walk into it just like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I saw that something about 1 months training. I couldn’t think of anything worse than her horrendous voice whilst in labour....or any other time come to think of if. I’m sure she’s a perfectly nice person but that dumb drawn out voice is just rediculous!

Reactions: 3
She’s accidentally revealed her baby boys name on insta stories! So the massive secret name was...Ritchie lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's definitely Essex to call you child after their parent. So I imagine this is Ritchie Jr? Little Ritchie?? Ego...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know this thread isn't really active, but I just had to post. I don't follow Amy, but just came across her on Instagram, watched her stories and saw Polly in her car seat. I've never seen such an ill fitting carseat ever, shoulder straps not on, head rest half way down her back, the straps such be about level with her shoulders not start half way down her back, they need either manually re-threading, or some straps automatically adjust when you set the head rest to the correct height. I hope she's never in a car accident.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Not sure if there is already a post ? Just wondering why she shares her daughter on social media and not her little boy ! Only recently said what his name is !

Reactions: 1
I think it is something to do with the boys dad? I’m not 100% sure but I once read he told Amy he doesn’t want his son on social media x

Reactions: 3
Huzzah, she's returning to TOWIE to celebrate a decade's worth of prime scripted reality perfection!