Amy Antoinette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the exact same, glad I found a thread on this...Amybabydoll69 was one of the first accounts I followed on youtube... between 2008 - 2013 I absolutely ADORED her fashion, beauty, wedding, interior and travel content on her blog....her babies essentially being stillborn is horrific and I wouldn't wish it on anyone and whilst I can fully appreciate that theres probably not a day that goes by when she doesn't think of them and I certainly don't think they shouldnt be mentioned on her social media but the extent of these type of posts to me, just gives her social media a real gloomy edge, its like the majority of her content is related to death and grief....

Case in point:

Instagram post about her eldests birthday, a whole paragraph where her grief about the twins is mentioned:
Instagram post about the season of autumn both her mum and her twins deaths mentioned:
Post about christmas, mums death mentioned:

She's evidently deeply affected by both these horrific events and should seek help ASAP. Her husband studied a really prestigious degree like mechanical engineering and obviously must be well paid for them to make the move to the US. From what I've seen of him on her blog, I didnt think he was the sort who'd just willingly give that up to live in a shed with 3 kids and grow his own food supply

who knows?!
I feel bad for the kids. I wonder do they feel like they live in the other babies shadow? Their birthdays, grief is always mentioned. She has been through so much. I hope she has a therapist.

I feel bad for the kids. I wonder do they feel like they live in the other babies shadow? Their birthdays, grief is always mentioned. She has been through so much. I hope she has a therapist.
Me too!! Seems to have got worse since they moved to America as well! I can only imagine she feels very very isolated

Reactions: 1
Amy really has gone off into the deep end. She was posting yesterday about how the media is censoring "doctors" and how BREITBART had a medical conference and it was "censored." BREITBART, wtf. She has gone full-on right-wing nuts.

She has some really dangerous views/opinions now. I bet her family back home are seriously worried about her.

She has some really dangerous views/opinions now. I bet her family back home are seriously worried about her.
Yeah. I think she has cut off her family too. She has liked tweeted about cutting off toxic family members. Her views are so extreme and dangerous now... It's like she got radicalized.

I honestly wonder what her husband thinks? Does he agree with her views? Or does he just go along with them and ponder to her as she seems quite vulnerable? Or does he encourage them? I have no doubt that since moving to the USA it has got worse. I wouldn't be surprised if Amy is quite isolated as it is hard to make friends as an adult. She has also been through a lot of trauma, losing her babies and her mother... she seems to have really turned against modern medicine and logical thinking after that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again her husband seemed an uber sensible chap with an excellent degree from a highly regarded uni I just can't see him wanting to live in a caravan, grow all their own food and homeschool all the kids with essentially zero interaction from the outside world.....

Maybe he's just blinded by being in love with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've said it before and I'll say it again her husband seemed an uber sensible chap with an excellent degree from a highly regarded uni I just can't see him wanting to live in a caravan, grow all their own food and homeschool all the kids with essentially zero interaction from the outside world.....

Maybe he's just blinded by being in love with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or perhaps she is a nightmare if you disagree with her.

I can’t believe how much she’s changed - she’s turned into a looney. I’m surprised she hasn’t updated her profile pic wearing a MAGA hat...

I can’t believe how much she’s changed - she’s turned into a looney. I’m surprised she hasn’t updated her profile pic wearing a MAGA hat...
I wouldn't be surprised if she had one at the point. Actually off her rocker. It is really sad to see as I've followed her since her blog started.

Yeah it's really sad, she seems so unhappy and unhinged. I hope she gets help. I know it's related to all her loss but it's crazy how quickly she declined into such worrying views.

Yeah it's really sad, she seems so unhappy and unhinged. I hope she gets help. I know it's related to all her loss but it's crazy how quickly she declined into such worrying views.
She was already spiraled after the death of her babies but I think her mother's missed cancer diagnosis and death have pushed her over the edge. In the past few years, she has had a lot of grief to deal with. I hope she gets therapy to help. It is sad to see. I really used to adore her blog.

It seems the pandemic would be a dream for her as she no longer has to send her kids to daycare or school or mix with society. They can be freely taught at home.

Woooof. Looked at her profile for the first time in a while. She is deep into the right wing/qanon shite. She follows Candace Owens which says it all, liking a load of posts about the government using covid to control people etc.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure she isn’t a Trump supporter, I’m sure she posted lamenting his win in 2016.

I don’t think she will go off-grid. She’s always been a huge consumer, loving the finer things in life. I’ve followed her for years too.

She has always seemed fairly isolated. In the Uk before marriage/kids she didn’t work I don’t think and didn’t seem the type to have lots of friends. She seemed to be in a little bubble with her fiancé.

I think she has had loads of trauma, aside from the tragic loss of her twins and mum, she had another difficult pregnancy, traumatic birth, ill health, she’s had a tough time. I think it does make you melancholy and don’t judge her for that.

She kind of missed the boat to make it really big with her blog. Was she friends with Zoella at one point?
I still follow her - her photography is beautiful.

Pretty sure she isn’t a Trump supporter, I’m sure she posted lamenting his win in 2016.

I don’t think she will go off-grid. She’s always been a huge consumer, loving the finer things in life. I’ve followed her for years too.

She has always seemed fairly isolated. In the Uk before marriage/kids she didn’t work I don’t think and didn’t seem the type to have lots of friends. She seemed to be in a little bubble with her fiancé.

I think she has had loads of trauma, aside from the tragic loss of her twins and mum, she had another difficult pregnancy, traumatic birth, ill health, she’s had a tough time. I think it does make you melancholy and don’t judge her for that.

She kind of missed the boat to make it really big with her blog. Was she friends with Zoella at one point?
I still follow her - her photography is beautiful.
She is liking QAnon style/Trump supporter account posts on IG. She is absolutely cuckoo now.

And yes she has been through a lot of trauma but so has many people but they don't become anti-vax, anti-healthcare, anti-school, anti-government, etc. It seems like she needs A LOT of therapy but she seems to not trust people in authority so I doubt she would go to it.

are her kids at school? i wonder how her husband copes with it all, he seems really smart and sensible from what i remember and how being forced to work from home and with her and the kids, can't be easy.