Amy Antoinette

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t mind the conventional life before they got their green cards to the US 🙄 Now she’s free to stay she’s all about doing her own thing
Yeah, that is true. It is a real shift in opinion. I do think a lot of it is because she has been through so much trauma. It is fine for people to want to do their own thing but she is extreme.

So her first child is vaccinated and that was In 2015.

http://www.amyantoinette.com/2015/08/henry-at-21-months.html

Not sure about the girl. And I am going to guess her latest baby who was born in 2018 isn't.

I recall seeing on Twitter she liked posts about cannabis treating cancer instead of chemo etc. Surely she doesn't believe her mum would have actually survived if she took cannabis instead of modern medicine?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I shortly stopped following her after she moved to the US. She had made the move to America sound so exciting but in reality it sounds like shes moved to one of those small towns/small mentality places where everyone supports Trump so not so shocked by those tweets she has liked. A shame as she was one of the original bloggers I liked.

Reactions: 1
I shortly stopped following her after she moved to the US. She had made the move to America sound so exciting but in reality it sounds like shes moved to one of those small towns/small mentality places where everyone supports Trump so not so shocked by those tweets she has liked. A shame as she was one of the original bloggers I liked.
Yes, she moved to Richmond in Virginia. Surprisingly, where she moved to actually voted for Hillary, not by much, but she won that state. Nonetheless, I think she has been influenced ber some of the Trump/far-right tit. She seems pretty impressionable now. Imagine actually believing that mass shootings are a hoax by the left to control guns? Cause she likes posts about that.

I am from the UK and moved to Canada and my stance on guns has changed. I do think police should carry them, which they do here, and I think someone should be able to defend themselves with one (i.e. someone breaks into your house and tries to rape/shoot you, etc). BUT I would never support what Amy does. And I think automatic rifles should never be legal and the US needs to have more gun control.

I wonder how many old followers she has lost? I still see some big influencers liking her posts and wonder if they just see the photo and like it and not read into the caption?

I looked at socialblade and apparently, Amy is losing on average 90 followers a month.

Last edited:
She is unbearable.

She posted this as her son finds the math too easy that he is doing in first grade (primary one). She needs to get a grip. I guess he will just have to suck it up until the "gifted" class starts. She isn't the only parent who's kid is great at maths.
This wouldn’t happen if she was unschooling them 🙄 He’d be doing his a levels before January

Oh my god she actually has a thread! I had to unfollow her a few years ago. I can’t even put into words why but she just give me the ick.

Oh my god she actually has a thread! I had to unfollow her a few years ago. I can’t even put into words why but she just give me the ick.

This will sound odd but I also get a creepy feeling from her. Like she seems like a complete control freak that is going to damage her children.

Reactions: 2
Just found this thread! Wanted to echo what everyone else has said, I used to love her and she seemed like EXACTLY the type who wanted a big house/car etc. Obviously she has gone through some horrendous stuff and I can't imagine what my mindset would be but I don't think I'd ever go down the 'mass shootings are conspiracies' route.
I work in childcare, Jennifer Rosellen is right. I don't understand how Amy can get on her high horse. Kids need a variety of things, not all things she can provide alone.
What a shame she's gone off the rails.

Just found this thread! Wanted to echo what everyone else has said, I used to love her and she seemed like EXACTLY the type who wanted a big house/car etc. Obviously she has gone through some horrendous stuff and I can't imagine what my mindset would be but I don't think I'd ever go down the 'mass shootings are conspiracies' route.
I work in childcare, Jennifer Rosellen is right. I don't understand how Amy can get on her high horse. Kids need a variety of things, not all things she can provide alone.
What a shame she's gone off the rails.
Yeah her first two years or so in the USA she was all about the big houses. Then something switched. You put it well, she does seem to have gone off the rails. Like a car crash in slow motion. I feel like her attitude must be so unhealthy for her kids to be around.

Used to follow and enjoy her content but like a lot of you, the anti-vaxx stuff was enough for me to unfollow too. She sounds like she is going a bit 'flat-earther'

Used to follow and enjoy her content but like a lot of you, the anti-vaxx stuff was enough for me to unfollow too. She sounds like she is going a bit 'flat-earther'
Looking through her Twitter likes is a roller coaster. She doesn't tweet wild theories but she sure likes tweets about them.

Christ. She really is beginning to sound like a right-wing nut.

She has liked tweets before about how big pharma and the govt are out to get everyone and that cancer can be treated with marijuana. Surely she doesn't believe that her mum would have survived cancer if she had access to weed?

I do believe some parts of big pharma are bad but she has lost it. Not everyone is out to get you, Amy.

EDIT to add on third tweet.

If holistic medicine was so good thousands of years ago, then why were people dying of "natural causes" all the time at a young age? Now that we have modern medicine and know that cancer survival rates are on the rise, I am pretty sure many people of those times died from cancer but they didn't know it because they didn't have the same advanced research into a diagnosis that we do now. Also, flowers and herbs do not treat cancer, etc.

I can't stand people that post ludicrous shite like that. They are dangerous people.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ohh so glad I found a thread on her! I also have followed her from the UK and it has made me so sad to see her spiral like this. She’s so pretty and she knows it and she’s done well to survive all
the tit life has thrown at her but to pack it all
And travel like gypsies with three kids seems nuts. How will they support themselves!

Ohh so glad I found a thread on her! I also have followed her from the UK and it has made me so sad to see her spiral like this. She’s so pretty and she knows it and she’s done well to survive all
the tit life has thrown at her but to pack it all
And travel like gypsies with three kids seems nuts. How will they support themselves!
I'm pretty sure she has mentioned getting botox which is a poison but won't vaccinate her kids because it is "poison."

I have nothing against botox and would perhaps get it myself but it seems hypocritical of her.

A new post from Amy. She seems really lost and I don't think she will ever be fulfilled. She has been through a lot of trauma and if she isn't already, she needs to see a therapist.
She has spoken before about moving away, not working etc. It sounds like she wants to isolate herself and her family from the world, go off the grid, so to speak.
I honestly think her children will resent her when she is older. I think she means well but her beliefs are so damaging. 6

The general vibe I get from Amy is that after all the tragedy that hit, she searched for happiness through consumerism, through the big house, the perfect husband and family, the perfect make up, the flawless Instagram.

Perhaps now she is realising that that doesn't actually bring happiness at all, and is attempting to live a 'simpler', more fulfilled life. Unfortunately she lives in a state which is absolutely brainwashed so some of her ideas are wacky at best and highly damaging at worst.

I do hope she finds some peace.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow. I saw that this morning and wondered what you guys thought. I’m Australian so no idea on Virginia- are you saying the state is full of people who want to do what Amy is talking about?

Oh wow. I saw that this morning and wondered what you guys thought. I’m Australian so no idea on Virginia- are you saying the state is full of people who want to do what Amy is talking about?
No, I don't think so. But some americans in general tend to have some wacky beliefs.

I'm the exact same, glad I found a thread on this...Amybabydoll69 was one of the first accounts I followed on youtube... between 2008 - 2013 I absolutely ADORED her fashion, beauty, wedding, interior and travel content on her blog....her babies essentially being stillborn is horrific and I wouldn't wish it on anyone and whilst I can fully appreciate that theres probably not a day that goes by when she doesn't think of them and I certainly don't think they shouldnt be mentioned on her social media but the extent of these type of posts to me, just gives her social media a real gloomy edge, its like the majority of her content is related to death and grief....

Case in point:

Instagram post about her eldests birthday, a whole paragraph where her grief about the twins is mentioned:
Instagram post about the season of autumn both her mum and her twins deaths mentioned:
Post about christmas, mums death mentioned:

She's evidently deeply affected by both these horrific events and should seek help ASAP. Her husband studied a really prestigious degree like mechanical engineering and obviously must be well paid for them to make the move to the US. From what I've seen of him on her blog, I didnt think he was the sort who'd just willingly give that up to live in a shed with 3 kids and grow his own food supply

who knows?!