AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank goodness the homeless has microwaves.............

The 50k came from the same place as his BMW and Lambo. From the Bullshit corner of his reality.

The cars are hire purchases and he is limited to the amount of miles he can drive a year. That is why you mostly see him in the work van.

If you seen pics of him in that private plane, it was so small and he looked so uncomfortable in it. Can you imagine what he would be like in a tiny sports car? Hahaha

With the success he makes out, you would imagine Lorries upon lorries leaving his warehouse with meals to deliver them to every shop in ireland. Didn't he also say that they are available in England and Dubai etc?
But yet, we see him and pistol Pete tracking the country in the van delivering to shops. They drove all the way to letterkenny to deliver meals to 1 shop.
Not only am I laughing and cringing at TAMPAX. But doing this to the followers that he reposts that are falling for bullshit. Read the comments. People are so stupid.
I agree with a lot that you are saying, but his cars have private plates, they are owned outright...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know nothing about him but I enjoyed his piss take of Andy today. Did you? That Andy Malone character is an absolute head isn't he?
Absolutley

I'm genuinely confused how he thinks this is a successful marketing ploy. His loyal followers assumed he was of course off to LA for a netflix documentary (seriously?) And only for, quite frankly a few people picking up on the fact tit wasn't adding up and decided to query it, it's become a huge success? Queue f**k the haters and all that? I mean, if he wants to partake in outrage marketing, take a look at Paul Stenson(I've a love/hate relationship with his stuff too. Mostly love). It can be done without dramatic lies and shoving your unwhelming wealth down everyone's throats.
Everyone watches his stuff for the craic. I have never heard anyone say they like him but he gives us all a laugh with his bullshit.

At the end of the day hollies bf was 15/16! So has learnt his lesson and seems to be a good role model for his wee bro. I’m not condoning what he has done btw... but Andy has two wee girls that would love their daddy and not the money 😣
Don't be too sure of that. Would you want him for a dad, he's an embarrassment!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Someone's going through this thread liking comments, I am one funny bleeping witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree with a lot that you are saying, but his cars have private plates, they are owned outright...
This isn't the case, you can take out a car on PCP and put your own plate on it, you legally own the car and are responsible for the payments, therfore you get the log book, i have had cars under these agreements with my own plate on. There are other ways of doing it too - get a personal loan from the bank, pay for the car with the loan, soo the log book is in your name, however quoting Andy "duck the banks!" I dont think they would give him money!!

Reactions: 8
We are all familiar now with The Rise Of Andy Malone Mockumentary. I'm just waiting for The Fall Of Andy Malone Documentary. And I'll probably pay more than £7.77 to watch it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so I haven’t seen the documentary and I don’t plan to. But from what I have gathered the story was supposed to be about ‘THE RISE OF ANDY’
So how did it get so derailed to become troll busting and charity giving.
I also noticed the day before the release date he came on stories and said something like ‘some of you may even be featured’ clearly referring to the trolling part. Is this even legal?! Can he include people in this without their consent??
Whole thing seems bizarre to me, I don’t underhand how he hasn’t lost followers due to all this erratic behaviour recently

Reactions: 4
I feel really quite sad and angry about the fact that Andy Malone is marketing himself as an advocate for mental health. I had someone very close to me work with him for just over a year. It started out great and quickly progressed into the worst year of our lives. The bullying, abuse, aggression and unfair dismissals that staff faced was shocking. I saw how bad it was before this person did. I begged them to leave. The bullying got worse. There was an expectation for people to work ridiculous hours and basically not be allowed to have a life outside of work. The turnover of staff was crazy. The person close to me ended up with severe mental health issues and tried to commit suicide and it all culminated from working for that horrible man. 2 years on, and the effects of working for Andy Malone are still impacting on our lives. The mental health issues are still there. They weren't the only one that I know was suicidal, depressed or really struggling after working with him.

It angers me that he is making himself out to be someone he is not. It's evident from his posts that he is a bully. You can't pull a stunt pretending to go to LA, then make a documentary about people trolling you after they find out you've lied about it. I don't think he realises the definition of trolling. The people he accuses of this are merely stating an opinion and they're entitled to do that. I don't think that he gave the money to PIPS. Reading the comment about how he acted during the interview with PIPS made me uncomfortable. I've never been affected by suicide but I could have been had the attempt been successful and really it would have been Andys fault with the underhand and bullying tactics that he displayed whilst this person was under his employment.

The meals donated to the homeless at the time AMPT started, were meals that had been paid for by people that weren't collected or overstock. Either way they were for the bin. If he had off sold them, he wouldn't have given the homeless a second thought. I would strongly think this is still the case. He actually told the charity to tag him on Facebook and contacted them when they forgot the first time. Any person genuinely wanting to help wouldn't expect a mention and would do it all discreetly. But hey, Andy is all for the likes 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
After reading the post above, Andy should not get away with anything. I strongly urge you all to make a complaint to ASA about this competition.
You can use your own information as the Data Protection Act prevents anyone sharing your details. Its a quick and easy online form. The more complaints made, the more serious this will be taken and action will be taken.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel really quite sad and angry about the fact that Andy Malone is marketing himself as an advocate for mental health. I had someone very close to me work with him for just over a year. It started out great and quickly progressed into the worst year of our lives. The bullying, abuse, aggression and unfair dismissals that staff faced was shocking. I saw how bad it was before this person did. I begged them to leave. The bullying got worse. There was an expectation for people to work ridiculous hours and basically not be allowed to have a life outside of work. The turnover of staff was crazy. The person close to me ended up with severe mental health issues and tried to commit suicide and it all culminated from working for that horrible man. 2 years on, and the effects of working for Andy Malone are still impacting on our lives. The mental health issues are still there. They weren't the only one that I know was suicidal, depressed or really struggling after working with him.

It angers me that he is making himself out to be someone he is not. It's evident from his posts that he is a bully. You can't pull a stunt pretending to go to LA, then make a documentary about people trolling you after they find out you've lied about it. I don't think he realises the definition of trolling. The people he accuses of this are merely stating an opinion and they're entitled to do that. I don't think that he gave the money to PIPS. Reading the comment about how he acted during the interview with PIPS made me uncomfortable. I've never been affected by suicide but I could have been had the attempt been successful and really it would have been Andys fault with the underhand and bullying tactics that he displayed whilst this person was under his employment.

The meals donated to the homeless at the time AMPT started, were meals that had been paid for by people that weren't collected or overstock. Either way they were for the bin. If he had off sold them, he wouldn't have given the homeless a second thought. I would strongly think this is still the case. He actually told the charity to tag him on Facebook and contacted them when they forgot the first time. Any person genuinely wanting to help wouldn't expect a mention and would do it all discreetly. But hey, Andy is all for the likes 👍🏻
That was a tough read. I hope they are doing better now. I would really urge this person to seek legal advice. He should not get away with costing someone their mental health and no doubt there was a loss of earnings while they recovered.

• Heart
That was a tough read. I hope they are doing better now. I would really urge this person to seek legal advice. He should not get away with costing someone their mental health and no doubt there was a loss of earnings while they recovered.
Yeah its a hard read alright and we absolutely feel for the person and people affected.
This is how a story should be told, maybe not on this platform. But you did a better job at telling this than Seamus did in the documentary. Only because Andy was making it all about himself.
Unfortunately Andy has made a joke of mental health issues aswell as affecting PIPS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Maybe I'm being impatient. But something isn't right with this whole thing.
PIPs haven't mentioned anything about this donation on any platform. Why is this? It would be awful if this was yet again another marketing ploy and they've been dragged into it to try and give it authenticity.

Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm being impatient. But something isn't right with this whole thing.
PIPs haven't mentioned anything about this donation on any platform. Why is this? It would be awful if this was yet again another marketing ploy and they've been dragged into it to try and give it authenticity.
Exactly. Are they involved in the scam?
Andy is bringing a top right charity right down to the bottom left.
NI is in desperate need for more mental health and suicide awareness charities and support. The main cause of death of men under 50 in NI is suicide.
Now who would go to PIPS for help and support when they see this kind of thing going on.

We see pips acknowledging other donations since this so why not a 50k donation?

Has anyone reached out to PIPS for comment?

Andy is such an awful man if this is a scam. I knew he was bad before with all his lies and bullshit. But to bring down a charity with him.

When I first seen a £50k competition, I knew straight away it was fake. I expected that the winner would be someone that doesn't exist. Someone they made up. Or maybe the winner would be a very close friend of Andys.

I'm feeling really bad for PIPS.

duck you Andy Malone for doing this. duck YOU!

• Heart
"Some people just put their left foot in or their right foot in, they don't put their whole self in". Is he actually trying to motivate people to buy his ding dinners by quoting the Hokey Cokey? 🎶

And the Tampax meals are now the cure for depression apparently 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.