AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any of those bloggers that gets free meals from him to promote, do any promotion for the mocumentary or even post that they watched it?

He did post the other day that he was under contract and could not do interviews or podcasts about the mocumentary until it aired.
Who was the contract with? Its his own cheap production.
actually I don't know why I ask stupid questions. It's proven that he is a compulsive lier. If people wanted to interview him about the mockumentary, he would of scheduled a date for after it aired, rather that decline it.
I really hope he does not bring down this charity.

What also surprises me is that there is so many stupid people out there falling for his crap. You just have to read the comments to see he has supporters and then you have Louise Rogen tagging him in a post the morning after the mockumentary. The only thing I got out of that is that she musta give him a blow job cause her knees are in bad shape after being with him on Saturday.
Oh I don’t like what you are saying there... Louise only lost her husband less than a year ago. Please be mindful.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OK, we have a few people that has watched the show. Post of him giving the big check to charity. When was this filmed as the check is dated 26/04/21.
Charity has not liked or commented on AMPX posts. Nor did they post anything themselves. They have been online as they posted something else. Still suspicious.

Reactions: 4
12 hours ago, PIPS thanks Community Advice for a £220 donation. Which is amazing.
But there is no mention of a £50,000 donation from AMPX

Screenshot_20210504-092752_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
I would say PIPS are waiting to see if the £50k clears before shouting about it. Would you trust thon chancer to give anyone £50k?! Mortified for them all if the money bounces 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The documentary was an hour long. And the first half just explained the hoax LA trip carry on and how they basically set it up to get people to react. Yes it featured McCooey & also Maeve Madden!
The second half was an interview with the founder of PIPS suicide prevention charity. But it’s was a hard watch - the man’s son committed suicide with no warning whatsoever - no history of mental issues & he set up the charity to help people feeling suicidal and also to help bereaved people. Brilliant charity - and a very sad story - but Andy smiled throughout the interview and didn’t appear to really listen to the man, butted in, talked over the man etc I think at one stage is he asked him something like “how did you get over it?” And the man was like eh you never get over it!!!
I think raising the awareness of the charity is good. And donating money to charity is good.
but I find it extremely strange the charity haven’t publicly mentioned the donation & that Andy is so quiet.
A narcissistic isn't interested in anyone 0nly themselves therefore he wouldn't be interested in seamuus and his heartbreaking experience. Believe me there is more to this than meets the eye. People need to realise he is a horrible person ruining people's lives and a laughing stock to anyone one with the smallest amount of intelligence. Imagine being related to him you would never want to be seen in public.

He has been getting a lot of love online from the homeless charities for donating almost 5k meals to date.
Im wondering if maybe we will see a social media update next week now that this has been confirmed. You would think they would have to acknowledge receiving such a big sum. Aware NI always shared their donations. It was very transparent.

This still isn't excusing all of that data he collected with his fake competition. People need to know what was done with it.
Suppose its good in a way donating to the homeless charity but I was told last week that the meals given out had to be used that day otherwise it was the bin.... Which leads me to believe the demand for his meals isn't that great and to save face he donates them to the homeless to make himself look 'great'

Giving to charity should be a selfless act not a selfish one and Andy has made it all about himself. If he did give 50k to pips fair play but it just smacks of narcissism.

Then ya need to ask where in the fuk did the 50k come from coz his meals are shite

• Haha
Why has PIPS not publicly mentioned the donation?!?!
I agree the donation (if it even is real) is all about him.
Also, every single thing that AMPX has shared on insta regarding this donation is ALLLL about how wonderful he is!! There is barely a mention of the actual charity! I haven’t even seen the charity being tagged? And he hasn’t shared anyone saying it’s a great charity etc etc it all just isn’t Andy great!!
It’s all a bit sus?

Reactions: 1
Suppose its good in a way donating to the homeless charity but I was told last week that the meals given out had to be used that day otherwise it was the bin.... Which leads me to believe the demand for his meals isn't that great and to save face he donates them to the homeless to make himself look 'great'

Giving to charity should be a selfless act not a selfish one and Andy has made it all about himself. If he did give 50k to pips fair play but it just smacks of narcissism.

Then ya need to ask where in the fuk did the 50k come from coz his meals are shite
Exactly how it is the date is either the day of giving or out the next day. No charity there!!!!!

Reactions: 2
I cannot see why or how someone would lie about a sizable charity donation and do so publicly. The representative from the charity thanked him for the donation on the documentary. If this is a lie it would take this situation from shenanigans on Instagram that nobody really cares about to a huge scandal.
Perhaps he wants people to be suspicious so he has more content for troll busters. St Andrew did a good dead but the baddies still tore him to strips.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Thank goodness the homeless has microwaves.............

The 50k came from the same place as his BMW and Lambo. From the Bullshit corner of his reality.

The cars are hire purchases and he is limited to the amount of miles he can drive a year. That is why you mostly see him in the work van.

If you seen pics of him in that private plane, it was so small and he looked so uncomfortable in it. Can you imagine what he would be like in a tiny sports car? Hahaha

With the success he makes out, you would imagine Lorries upon lorries leaving his warehouse with meals to deliver them to every shop in ireland. Didn't he also say that they are available in England and Dubai etc?
But yet, we see him and pistol Pete tracking the country in the van delivering to shops. They drove all the way to letterkenny to deliver meals to 1 shop.
Not only am I laughing and cringing at TAMPAX. But doing this to the followers that he reposts that are falling for bullshit. Read the comments. People are so stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I find the whole thing strange he was non stop on his stories about this documentary then after it was on he went extremely quiet which is not like him 🤷

Just to retouch on the main story from the documentary. Mr Malone created a scenario whereby he manipulated a negative public reaction and then had the audacity to call that negative reaction trolling. That behaviour is classic trolling.
Then he publicly put those who had done exactly what he wanted into the spotlight. He destroyed a solicitors letter (asking him to stop) on video basically rendering that person helpless in this situation and ridiculing them further. If that's not bullying, I don't know what is. Again none of this situation was organic it was all carefully planned by this man.

Reactions: 13
The price of the mockumentary has gone up from £6.99 to £7.77

I wonder did he have the illusion that he would pay the £50,000 from the money raised from this mockumentary? 🤔

Only £49,930 to go.

• Haha
He is trying to be controversial for traction. His followers think he's a good laugh but is that translating to profit? Still no word on any of PIPs platforms about this donation yet.

I did wonder about the meal donations- he seems to have an issue with oversupply. I reckon that's why a lot of it gets donated or heavily discounted.

He keeps interesting company. Wasnt too long ago he was photographed signing a document with a certain entrepreneur. Worth googling him to see what he was up to previously.

Very quiet be
I find the whole thing strange he was non stop on his stories about this documentary then after it was on he went extremely quiet which is not like him 🤷
Maybe because he was off his head for 24hrs , and now on the come down, so no you wouldn't hear from Andy. Come on people use your heads

Also 50,000 didn't come from his pocket. He can't pay his staff properly why would he give 50,000 to pips which I doubt he gives 2 f##ks about when he has to celebrate this documentary with taking the stuff that destroys people's mental health

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He is trying to be controversial for traction. His followers think he's a good laugh but is that translating to profit? Still no word on any of PIPs platforms about this donation yet.

I did wonder about the meal donations- he seems to have an issue with oversupply. I reckon that's why a lot of it gets donated or heavily discounted.

He keeps interesting company. Wasnt too long ago he was photographed signing a document with a certain entrepreneur. Worth googling him to see what he was up to previously.
Can we have the tea on him ☕ , can’t see anything on Google 🙈

Very quiet be

Maybe because he was off his head for 24hrs , and now on the come down, so no you wouldn't hear from Andy. Come on people use your heads

Also 50,000 didn't come from his pocket. He can't pay his staff properly why would he give 50,000 to pips which I doubt he gives 2 f##ks about when he has to celebrate this documentary with taking the stuff that destroys people's mental health
Hear hear he's an absolute headcase. He can't keep staff because of his bullying and obnoxious behaviour. He has burnt a lot of bridges.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.