AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Andy has definitely schooled people, just not in the way they think.
Whilst his followers watch and discuss how he built his business, how he drives a lambo where he goes in that jet, and whos a troll, they have been tricked into handing over their personal info under the illusion and false pretences that this really wealthy entrepreneur was going to give one of them £50k. Some people might laugh it off, some might appreciate that it would be going to a good cause in the end. But people need to be careful.

The question is what did he do with the information he collected? Did he store it safely? Does he spam people now with his own offers? Did he sell them on to 3rd parties for marketing purposes, therefore profiting off people's info that he got for free to turn a profit from it himself?

Andy has some explaining to do.
Big Andy is 5ft 6 and a good 10 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is only 1 thing to do everyone and that's to raise complaints. He will get a big fine for what he has done.

Reactions: 6
So if he donated £50,000 to PIPS why haven’t PIPS featured it on their social media?!
Why is Andy / AMPX not on social media?!
😶

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So if he donated £50,000 to PIPS why haven’t PIPS featured it on their social media?!
Why is Andy / AMPX not on social media?!
😶
Maybe this great silence is to allow people the chance to hear and watch the greatest story ever told in the documentary. I'm being very economical with my words and generous with my thoughts because a charity is involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe this great silence is to allow people the chance to hear and watch the greatest story ever told in the documentary. I'm being very economical with my words and generous with my thoughts because a charity is involved.
I’m cynical and don’t believe he donated £50,000.00 to charity. Until proven otherwise I don’t believe it.

Reactions: 5
He has been getting a lot of love online from the homeless charities for donating almost 5k meals to date.
Im wondering if maybe we will see a social media update next week now that this has been confirmed. You would think they would have to acknowledge receiving such a big sum. Aware NI always shared their donations. It was very transparent.

This still isn't excusing all of that data he collected with his fake competition. People need to know what was done with it.

If the charity do not say something about receiving a £50,000 donation from Andy then I'm afraid I will get very suspicious about this charity.

Even though this donation is now fraudulent. This is a big claim but this £50,000 was not given as intended.
This £50,000 was meant for an Instagram winner but the rules changed last minute to which people had to reapply by following a link to his website where they had to enter there personal details. These details have since been used against the persons wishes and received ALOT of AMPX advertising messages via text and email.

I really hope this charity receives the donation. I'm doubtful

Also, by businesses donating to charity, its there way of paying less tax.
With the £50,000 donation that he is now going to declare, it will be removed from his total number in profiles before it is taxed.
For example, if his profit total was £75,000, he will only pay tax on that £25,000.

And in some cases, charity donations is take off the tax bill. He could be paying £50,000 less tax. There is loops holes and work around for every business to avoid paying taxes.

Last edited:
If the charity do not say something about receiving a £50,000 donation from Andy then I'm afraid I will get very suspicious about this charity.

Even though this donation is now fraudulent. This is a big claim but this £50,000 was not given as intended.
This £50,000 was meant for an Instagram winner but the rules changed last minute to which people had to reapply by following a link to his website where they had to enter there personal details. These details have since been used against the persons wishes and received ALOT of AMPX advertising messages via text and email.

I really hope this charity receives the donation. I'm doubtful

Also, by businesses donating to charity, its there way of paying less tax.
With the £50,000 donation that he is now going to declare, it will be removed from his total number in profiles before it is taxed.
For example, if his profit total was £75,000, he will only pay tax on that £25,000.

And in some cases, charity donations is take off the tax bill. He could be paying £50,000 less tax. There is loops holes and work around for every business to avoid paying taxes.
How about this just plain and simple... his big stupid gub has landed him in trouble because he actually believed his own hype ...he’s a bullshit merchant of the highest degree his brand is shite his mantra is flawed I hope he fucks off into the sunset...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Would someone explain the doc please. I've only heard reports.
The documentary was an hour long. And the first half just explained the hoax LA trip carry on and how they basically set it up to get people to react. Yes it featured McCooey & also Maeve Madden!
The second half was an interview with the founder of PIPS suicide prevention charity. But it’s was a hard watch - the man’s son committed suicide with no warning whatsoever - no history of mental issues & he set up the charity to help people feeling suicidal and also to help bereaved people. Brilliant charity - and a very sad story - but Andy smiled throughout the interview and didn’t appear to really listen to the man, butted in, talked over the man etc I think at one stage is he asked him something like “how did you get over it?” And the man was like eh you never get over it!!!
I think raising the awareness of the charity is good. And donating money to charity is good.
but I find it extremely strange the charity haven’t publicly mentioned the donation & that Andy is so quiet.

• Angry
I'm very surprised of Andys silence today. For someone who never shut the duck up about this documentary.
He spend a tenner on producing this bottom left documentary and charging people £6.99 for it. Seems he only made a profit of £4 from it.
But the funny thing is, he would have spend alot of money on those billboard ads across NI

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the summary Martha, really appreciate that. Maybe he's quiet so he can gauge opinion first.

So, the LA thing was a hoax, designed to get people to react. Why?
Troll busters was another bizarre twist. He named and shamed individuals who had reacted to a situation he had designed, in order to get people to react.

Wow!

He didn't care too much about mental health when he was naming and shaming individuals who called him out on his behaviour. Trollz, I don't think so. Very very disappointed that the charity doesn't see that and I mean very.
Andy Malone is a bully and has harmed many with his words and his actions and I hope that the people he has hurt can access the services he purports to financially support.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm very surprised of Andys silence today. For someone who never shut the duck up about this documentary.
He spend a tenner on producing this bottom left documentary and charging people £6.99 for it. Seems he only made a profit of £4 from it.
But the funny thing is, he would have spend alot of money on those billboard ads across NI
He'll be on an awful come down from last night 👃

• Haha
Thanks for the summary Martha, really appreciate that. Maybe he's quiet so he can gauge opinion first.

So, the LA thing was a hoax, designed to get people to react. Why?
Troll busters was another bizarre twist. He named and shamed individuals who had reacted to a situation he had designed, in order to get people to react.

Wow!

He didn't care too much about mental health when he was naming and shaming individuals who called him out on his behaviour. Trollz, I don't think so. Very very disappointed that the charity doesn't see that and I mean very.
Andy Malone is a bully and has harmed many with his words and his actions and I hope that the people he has hurt can access the services he purports to financially support.
I agree the man doesn’t have great ethics - especially when associating with a charity.... or is Andy just ignorant / oblivious to his actions? Naive?!

think you are right he is maybe waiting til people watch it or saying nothing so people are nosey and go and watch it...

think you said previously what came first? The LA trip or the idea to set up a hoax one .... I don’t know.... and as you also said, he says it did it to provoke a reaction and then called people out on reacting 🤪 bit of a mind duck!
He may well get people talking.... but are they going to buy his meals? 🤔

I’m sure the charity would be blown over with such a huge donation and it would be hard to say no.... but maybe they don’t know much about him?
He couldn’t possibly hoax give them £50K on a “documentary” - but so weird that no one is saying anything! Or is this what he wants?! Ha ha he’s such a mind messer!!!!! 😱
I’d love to know how many people downloaded the documentary! 😳

Reactions: 2
Did any of those bloggers that gets free meals from him to promote, do any promotion for the mocumentary or even post that they watched it?

He did post the other day that he was under contract and could not do interviews or podcasts about the mocumentary until it aired.
Who was the contract with? Its his own cheap production.
actually I don't know why I ask stupid questions. It's proven that he is a compulsive lier. If people wanted to interview him about the mockumentary, he would of scheduled a date for after it aired, rather that decline it.
I really hope he does not bring down this charity.

What also surprises me is that there is so many stupid people out there falling for his crap. You just have to read the comments to see he has supporters and then you have Louise Rogen tagging him in a post the morning after the mockumentary. The only thing I got out of that is that she musta give him a blow job cause her knees are in bad shape after being with him on Saturday.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.