AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here ya go, rant away!

Does someone want to do a wee opening comment on our Andy?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Weeellll Folks, what a time to be alive.

The young andy game changer malone hitting LA with a big bag of sterling twenty pound notes.

The netflix deal is in motion, and the microwaveable meals business is finally on its way to be conquered.

Hope there was a microwave on his private jet for his spag bol meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As if Netflix chartered a private jet for him! For an unknown? Plzzzz he a wannabe mcgregor of the meal industry

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Got the meals twice but they all started to taste the same so didn’t get again. Kept getting emails and texts so had to unsubscribe and block the numbers. Don’t know anything about him though

Reactions: 11
Had he on his story’s that he has another daughter that he doesn’t see?
Think the relationship is over too with his other gf😣

Reactions: 8
Is this the first thread on him?

I used to follow him and bought his meals for a while.

Then realised he was a cocky wee fucker and backed off and unfollowed!!

An ego on legs thon boy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is this the first thread on him?

I used to follow him and bought his meals for a while.

Then realised he was a cocky wee fucker and backed off and unfollowed!!

An ego on legs thon boy!!
Can’t cope with today’s post and stories. He’s a walking cliché 🤣 😎 💵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t cope with today’s post and stories. He’s a walking cliché 🤣 😎 💵

Well I don't follow him anymore.

The day he posted a video about going into the Holylands and feeding the students, he was such an ego, I just unfollowed.

• Haha
  • Heart
The Louis Vuitton bag full of money 🤣🤣🤣
Is it even legal to carry cash like that? That said it will be a few notes thrown on top of his clothes no doubt 🤣
he is a rocket!
Love your opening line Weeelllll Folks lol

he has to be making this Netflix thing up??

Weeellll Folks, what a time to be alive.

The young andy game changer malone hitting LA with a big bag of sterling twenty pound notes.

The netflix deal is in motion, and the microwaveable meals business is finally on its way to be conquered.

Hope there was a microwave on his private jet for his spag bol meal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Don't think they accept sterling in LA 🤣😳🤣

I am deeply ashamed to admit that I went to him for training years ago 😔😩😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Don't think they accept sterling in LA 🤣😳🤣

I am deeply ashamed to admit that I went to him for training years ago 😔😩😳
Ah!!! What is he like?! (In real life...) What area is he from?! Any craic??? 🤪

I think it’s very sad to think that he has split up with his wee babies mummy - but I’m sure he was a nightmare to listen to!

TAMPAX - this is the thread that we all need for entertainment to get us through lockdown #3 🙌🎉

Biggest bleeping dose going.

I mean we had to watch while he was ferried around London in a Rolls Royce shouting about ‘taking over’ and ‘up the rise’ yet nothing ever materialised from it?!

Now he’s claiming to be flying to LA to take over there?

Absolute balls!!!!! No way is there any truth in this.

Does anyone know if it’s even possible for a small private plane to fly across the Atlantic? Not sure id feel happy doing that myself 😂

Also, with covid restrictions how is this happening? I’ve friends in different parts of America and they’ve not been home in over a year because of covid.

But sure up the bleeping rise folks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ps. I can’t cope with the last photo - the Louis Vuitton bag opened with money on display, the wee gucci loafers, the sunglasses on the plane 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s got to be a publicity stunt don’t follow him but went to his stories seen the dress house posted about his antics lol , good marketing , altho I still wouldn’t buy his meals , heard a lot of bad reports on them 😂 is he posting from LA . I would say he just posed for a few photos on a jet but maybe I’m wrong lol

• Haha
Never been as glad to see a thread on someone in all my life!! Thank you!!
Have seen a few comments about him being a dealer, and not just the microwave meal kind.
Any one have any craic on this? I've been hearing it for a while around Newry.
Looking at Companies House and stuff, his business isn't anything to get excited about but I'm not the best with figures so not sure if I'm reading it correctly.

Reactions: 9
Well I don't follow him anymore.

The day he posted a video about going into the Holylands and feeding the students, he was such an ego, I just unfollowed.
I don’t either! Just have the odd nosey cringing behind a cushion lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TAMPAX - this is the thread that we all need for entertainment to get us through lockdown #3 🙌🎉

I mean we had to watch while he was ferried around London in a Rolls Royce shouting about ‘taking over’ and ‘up the rise’ yet nothing ever materialised from it?!

Does anyone know if it’s even possible for a small private plane to fly across the Atlantic? Not sure id feel happy doing that myself 😂

Also, with covid restrictions how is this happening? I’ve friends in different parts of America and they’ve not been home in over a year because of covid.

Ps. I can’t cope with the last photo - the Louis Vuitton bag opened with money on display, the wee gucci loafers, the sunglasses on the plane 🙈🤣
He’s the gift that keeps on giving 🤣 getting us all through lockdown with his entertainment! Have you read the comments on his post today? Priceless 😂 Can’t wait to see the LA takeover 😜😎

Yea there’s no way that wee hairdryer is getting him across the Atlantic for 13 hour flight 😂🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
He literally is the biggest sham going, I’m ashamed to be from the same town as him. My partner is the same age as him and wud have ran around in a similar crowd to him back in the day and they’re all laughing at him now. If he is single I’m not surprised! Don’t know how anyone could put up with him, even watching his stories absolutely makes me want to vomit with pure second hand cringe!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.