AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving 35% off (after saying they can no longer offer discounts of more than 10% a few weeks ago) back doing PT sessions and circuits in his "office"......... Microwave meals with his face plastered on it might not be a multi billion dollar business after all🤷‍♂️
Yes!! They sent a message out that big discounts were only to keep people going during Covid and that they would be offering no more discounts over 15%. This was on the 9th June and by 13th they had a 20% discount code up 🤣 40% off this week!

Reactions: 1
Got 4 texts in the last week with 40% off! 2 yesterday alone ! I know I should unsubscribe but I do get a great laugh out of the ‘king Andy 40’ codes 🤣

Got 4 texts in the last week with 40% off! 2 yesterday alone ! I know I should unsubscribe but I do get a great laugh out of the ‘king Andy 40’ codes 🤣
I’ve tried to unsubscribe from the texts and block but they keep seeping through like poison

Does anyone think now that “wee” Andy is getting to be a complete joke now lol
Like look at his insta grid, for someone with nearly 70k followers he can’t see even get 500 likes or more

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think now that “wee” Andy is getting to be a complete joke now lol
Like look at his insta grid, for someone with nearly 70k followers he can’t see even get 500 likes or more
People only followed him for the £50,000 scam competition. He lost alot of followers since then but got loads more back when he ran the car competition.
No one cares about him except us. But we are just sitting observing The Fall of Andy Malone

People only followed him for the £50,000 scam competition. He lost alot of followers since then but got loads more back when he ran the car competition.
No one cares about him except us. But we are just sitting observing The Fall of Andy Malone
What was the story with the £50K scam? Please spill the tea.

What was the story with the £50K scam? Please spill the tea.
He posted a 50k competition with the typical Like, Share and Tag rules. A few days before the competition closed he changed the rules to have everyone go to his website and enter there details.
These people have since been signed up to his mailing list when they didn't want to be. The competition closed and no winner was selected at all. The money was donated to charity instead and made it a feature in his jock of a documentary.
Since then he has gotten into trouble with the ASA and the complaints have been forwarded to the PSNI.

He posted a 50k competition with the typical Like, Share and Tag rules. A few days before the competition closed he changed the rules to have everyone go to his website and enter there details.
These people have since been signed up to his mailing list when they didn't want to be. The competition closed and no winner was selected at all. The money was donated to charity instead and made it a feature in his jock of a documentary.
Since then he has gotten into trouble with the ASA and the complaints have been forwarded to the PSNI.
Dirty beast! I hope the ASA and PSNI nail him for it

I didn’t know BMW was an American car. Can someone enlighten me as to what is Andy going to conquer in America? I really am curious.

• Haha
I didn’t know BMW was an American car. Can someone enlighten me as to what is Andy going to conquer in America? I really am curious.
Is he on the gear or what?
4 months to conquer America. He can't even conquer his home town. No one sells his food in Newry so why would people in America.
unless he has a factory in America that will make his meals, i doubt they would be worth shipping from Ireland. They need to stay fresh and the additional price of customs. He would also need to follow food regulations for each state and they can be different.

Reactions: 6
There is not one spot in Newry that sells his meals, ffs the shop at end of his road in the Bridge does not stock them

Look around you, it’s like were in America…No hun sorry to disappoint you your still in the point and yea it is pissing it down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.