AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with the constant showing of designer brands??? There has to be a huge crash coming soon where all these walls fall down

Reactions: 1
Omg did he actually drive to Dublin in his car?
Probably his way of showing off to his lady.
Wonder does she think she's going to have the lifestyle he does by dating him?
I hope so, so he finally has to pay for designer stuff and the lifestyle that he normally fakes.

Reactions: 2
Oh no way! Has he gone down the little penny thoughts avenue? This I gotta see.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He is such an arse.

I don't even follow him he just comes up on my insta recommended now and again. Just looks like a complete dose 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What’s the story with his eldest daughter? Does he just not see her at all anymore? He only ever seems to mention the baby unless of course I am missing something 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.